Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Who do I keep? Rank 'em

Chat about your fantasy league here
bombers3shooter

Who do I keep? Rank 'em

Post by bombers3shooter »

Standard scoring 12 team auction with a $200 budget. Start 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE and a RB/WR/TE flex

Get to keep Adam Thielen for $9 which is an obvious keep. For my 2nd keeper I'm looking at the following....
Pick 1 of
Robert Woods $5
Josh Gordon $5
Travis Kelce $26
Chrisian Mccaffery $29
TY Hilton $30
Sid Hartman

Re: Who do I keep? Rank 'em

Post by Sid Hartman »

3-5-1-2-4
Zimmer1: seriously you were the sperm that won?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

bombers3shooter wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:04 pm Standard scoring 12 team auction with a $200 budget. Start 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE and a RB/WR/TE flex

Get to keep Adam Thielen for $9 which is an obvious keep. For my 2nd keeper I'm looking at the following....
Pick 1 of
Robert Woods $5
Josh Gordon $5
Travis Kelce $26
Chrisian Mccaffery $29
TY Hilton $30
If you Kelce and want him for that amount, keep him. I would let the rest go and if you don't value a TE as much, let them all go
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bombers3shooter

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:22 am
bombers3shooter wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:04 pm Standard scoring 12 team auction with a $200 budget. Start 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE and a RB/WR/TE flex

Pick 1 of
Robert Woods $5
Josh Gordon $5
Travis Kelce $26
Chrisian Mccaffery $29
TY Hilton $30
If you Kelce and want him for that amount, keep him. I would let the rest go and if you don't value a TE as much, let them all go
Yeah thats pretty much where I've been at with it since the end of last year. Thought that I may have been undervaluing Woods/Gordon for that price in a league that you could start 4 WRs and too a lesser degree thought I may have been undervaluing McCaffrey.

Kelce is the guy I wanted pretty much all along though. With $165 left to spend I like my chances to build something pretty good around Thielen/Kelce. They are pretty much the ideal high end WR2/TE1 type of guys and while Kelce isn't exactly a bargain at that price I think he goes for $5 more than that or more this year.
bombers3shooter

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:27 pm 3-5-1-2-4
Thanks Sid! Yep think I'm keeping Kelce and coming off last year think I can get TY for $30 or under anyways as I think I am targeting him again if the price is right!