Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Eagles

NFL Chat
AaronVikes

Re: Eagles

Post by AaronVikes »

Matt Ryan 100m guaranteed new extension.

Jim you would best bet sucking up to your nephew now.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Week 1 is the goal
Deep Purple

Post by Deep Purple »

Hopefully CW changes his style of play and quits taking on contact or he will have a very short career.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Deep Purple wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:44 pm Hopefully CW changes his style of play and quits taking on contact or he will have a very short career.
I hear ya DP. But knowing Carson the way I do I doubt he completely changes. Just the way he’s wired
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Herky wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:36 am Eagles executed but you can't tell me you saw that coming. They looked like utter shit for the most part when Wentz went down.

Foles is a garbage QB.
You mean that MVP Super Bowl QB? :thinking:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

No surprises there Jim for sure. His return to the FCS Championship game for his final start says everything you need to know about his work ethic.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

AaronVikes wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:46 pm No surprises there Jim for sure. His return to the FCS Championship game for his final start says everything you need to know about his work ethic.
It is pretty amazing how far he’s come already but again I’m not all that surprised
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sp ... 17461.html
AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

Sal Monella

Post by Sal Monella »

Wentz needs to sit out the first 2-4 weeks.

Unless they tell him to play like Manning/Brady and never take a hit outside of a sack, don't risk the kid's knee. He has another 10-13 years in the league....no need to jeopardize that for 4 games in one season.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Talked to Carson last night as he's here in North Dakota and he's flattered but individual recognition isn't what it's about to him. All about the team to him. I even have a hard time putting him ahead of Rodgers and Brees but it is still pretty cool that his peers think that highly of him. Now he just needs to stay healthy.
brison
***Official Gibby Award Winner - July and September 2018***

Post by brison »

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Bill channeling his inner Jerry Burns because he knew what was coming. Maybe Bill needs a night like that in Minneapolis to perk up the karma bus.

What's that sir? What do you have to say sir? Never passed the fucking 8th grade. What brilliant shit are you going to fucking tell me? Hah?
Go back to the dock and unload some shit you fucking warehouse working wreath smokin fuckin disappointment to your mother.

You guys havn't won a superbowl since they didn't have facemasks you fucking jackasses. Roman Gabriel running around in a fuckin leather helmet. Aww suck a dick was he yer Dad or somethin? You don't know who the fuck he is. Gettin bood by people sittin in the grass on fuckin lawn sheets. I'm getting paid to shit all over you guys and your stupid fucking rock tshirts of bands that no one gives a fuck about. You and your Rush fucking tshirts that say I beat the fuck out of my girlfriend. I hope this whole fucking crowd walking out gets weak walking to your fucking cars and just passes out and they find you next to your fucking 83 monte carlo with gravel embedded into your old ass fucking heads.
Tom Selleck is a twat
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

JimmyT sure to be happy about this...his boy is gearin up for week 1! :naners:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 855590002/
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:41 pm JimmyT sure to be happy about this...his boy is gearin up for week 1! :naners:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 855590002/
If he’s cleared by his docs he starts week 1. If not they are in good hands with Nick obviously

"I think inside he's very hungry," Eagles coach Doug Pederson said of Wentz before mandatory veteran minicamp at NovaCare Complex on Tuesday. "I would be. As the leader of the team, the face of the franchise, he was drafted to be our guy long term. Listen, I still believe this is Carson's team. I don't think differently about that. But yeah he's chomping, he's ready to get back out there."
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Making South Dakota State University proud:

https://twitter.com/AdrianFedkiw/status ... 81984?s=19
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

memyworld wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 pm Making South Dakota State University proud:

Still can’t believe he was still available for the Eagles in the second round. He and Ertz could cause nightmares for opposing coaches.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia- ... 120539431/
memyworld

Post by memyworld »

Jimtown guy wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am
memyworld wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:15 pm Making South Dakota State University proud:

Still can’t believe he was still available for the Eagles in the second round. He and Ertz could cause nightmares for opposing coaches.

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia- ... 120539431/
Anytime Goedert gets hype, the Dolphins fans pray Gesicki works out.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:06 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Eagles are a product of their schedule. They won't be making it far. I wasn't worried abput them with Wentz and I'm sure not now. Drew Sleeze is the biggest threat.
Doh-Kay
List some impressive Eagles wins.
Winning the Super Bowl wasn’t impressive? ;)
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Good comeback win tonight. Definitely wasn't the "A" game but it worked. I could've appreciated what I was watching objectively if the idiots at NBC (who do this every year on opening night mind you) weren't slobbering all over the one or two more memorable plays from the super bowl...

Sorry Doug Pederson, the Philly Special ain't that special, Dan Quinn is a moran for not being prepared for it. No way they run that play with Wentz in (Foles injuries are expendable).
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

i thought everybody singing "FLY EAGLES FLY" before the game was pretty cool. :coolio:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Meh
AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

Eagles announce Carson Wentz will start this week
Posted by Josh Alper on September 17, 2018, 12:10 PM EDT

Carson Wentz is back.

The Eagles announced that Wentz has been medically cleared for contact and will start against the Colts in next Sunday’s home game. It will be Wentz’s first game appearance since he tore his ACL and LCL in Week 14 against the Rams last season.

There was a report before Sunday’s loss to the Buccaneers that arrows were pointing in the direction of Wentz making his return to action this week. He has been practicing in full for a few weeks and that left only the need to get cleared for contact in the way of resuming his starting role.

The move comes at a moment when the Eagles are dealing with several other injuries on offense and are still waiting for wide receiver Alshon Jeffery to make his first appearance since having shoulder surgery this offseason.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Wasn’t pretty but better to win ugly than to lose cute
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:49 pm Wasn’t pretty but better to win ugly than to lose cute
glad carson's back on the field.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

weimy froob wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:11 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:49 pm Wasn’t pretty but better to win ugly than to lose cute
glad carson's back on the field.
It sure is. He looked okay. A little rust but that was to be expected
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Holy shit, what an insecure fanbase... They should have shipped the Vikings out of Minnesota when they had the chance.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:23 am Holy shit, what an insecure fanbase... They should have shipped the Vikings out of Minnesota when they had the chance.
Says the guy who follows Viking's fans through three different formats to troll them here. In a thread that's over a year old. :thinking:
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm
packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:23 am Holy shit, what an insecure fanbase... They should have shipped the Vikings out of Minnesota when they had the chance.
Says the guy who follows Viking's fans through three different formats to troll them here. In a thread that's over a year old. :thinking:
No one followed you, because no one cares about you. I am a rubechat member, whether you like it or not. Accept it and stop being a bitch for once in your life.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:27 am
The Flying Sendejo wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm
No one followed you, because no one cares about you. I am a rubechat member, whether you like it or not. Accept it and stop being a bitch for once in your life.
Stop following Viking's fans around. There are many Packer forums out there.

#insecure
#rollyhead
#99postspazout
#hashtagsdontworkhere
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"