Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Eagles

NFL Chat
Jimtown guy

Re: Eagles

Post by Jimtown guy »

Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Foles away from Jeff Fisher:
16-9 W/L record
62.0% completion percentage
49-17 TD/INT ratio
94.8 passer rating

Foles with Jeff Fisher:
4-7 W/L record
56.4% completion percentage
7-10 TD/INT ratio
69.0 passer rating

Hopefully the Jeff Fisher effect is still in play like it has been with Goff & Keenum.
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Jimtown guy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:20 pm Foles away from Jeff Fisher:
16-9 W/L record
62.0% completion percentage
49-17 TD/INT ratio
94.8 passer rating

Foles with Jeff Fisher:
4-7 W/L record
56.4% completion percentage
7-10 TD/INT ratio
69.0 passer rating

Hopefully the Jeff Fisher effect is still in play like it has been with Goff & Keenum.
wow that's fascinating. Jeff Fisher is pure garbage, an embarrassment to professional football.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Sure is nice to have a good backup QB. Foles was nearly perfect today with 4 TD’s and no picks. Needed every one of them too as the defense has been a little suspect the last 2 games.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:13 pm Sure is nice to have a good backup QB. Foles was nearly perfect today with 4 TD’s and no picks. Needed every one of them too as the defense has been a little suspect the last 2 games.
Eagles are a product of their schedule. They won't be making it far. I wasn't worried abput them with Wentz and I'm sure not now. Drew Sleeze is the biggest threat.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:13 pm Sure is nice to have a good backup QB. Foles was nearly perfect today with 4 TD’s and no picks. Needed every one of them too as the defense has been a little suspect the last 2 games.
Eagles are a product of their schedule. They won't be making it far. I wasn't worried abput them with Wentz and I'm sure not now. Drew Sleeze is the biggest threat.
Doh-Kay
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm
Doh-Kay
List some impressive Eagles wins.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:06 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Doh-Kay
List some impressive Eagles wins.
They play who is on the schedule. Yes it’s been rather light but it isn’t their damn fault. Playoffs are whole different animal. I wouldn’t be shocked if they are one and done and I wouldn’t be shocked if they make it Minnesota. Time will tell.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Win tonight and the Eagles lock up home field throughout the playoffs. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

On a night where the offense was struggling, the defense stepped up and made plays. Last week, the roles were reversed : The offense made up for the shortcomings of the defense, That's what winning as a team is all about, The bottom line is 13 wins and home field throughout the playoffs. That being said, I do not think Coach Peterson should rest his starters next week against Dallas. There are enough flaws that need to be worked out before the Eagles hit the postseason and taking two weeks off will not help. The Cowboys had 13 wins last season and were bounced in the first round, Hopefully, the Eagles will get it figured out .
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Through 16 weeks, the NFL's leader in TD Passes is still Carson Wentz (33), even though Wentz has missed the last two weeks.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Boy the Eagles offense looks putrid the last 2 weeks. This could very well be one and done
Jaamz

Post by Jaamz »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 pm Boy the Eagles offense looks putrid the last 2 weeks. This could very well be one and done
lets hope so! :thumbsup:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Jaamz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm
Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 pm Boy the Eagles offense looks putrid the last 2 weeks. This could very well be one and done
He returns. The guy from the old RC that said Wentz was not good. Welcome back me boy.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

i lost interest in the team once your nephew went down. still bums me out when i think about it and what if. i wanted to see the vikings go against a carson wentz led team for a chance to play in the super bowl.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/ ... -total-qbr

Think about how often you hear football coaches harping on the importance of performance on third down. They're saying it for a reason -- that's where lots of high-leverage moments in a football game occur. It's also where Carson Wentz fueled his 2017 breakout. A season ago, Wentz ranked 28th in third-down raw QBR. This year? He finished first, and by a mile. It's just one of many areas of Wentz's game that improved dramatically; performance outside the pocket also comes to mind. The rhetoric around Wentz was too optimistic in his rookie season, but he lived up to all the high hopes that were thrust upon him and is one of the best quarterbacks in football and an MVP candidate despite his season ending prematurely.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Congratulations to Jason Kelce and Lane Johnson, named first-team All-Pro, and Fletcher Cox and Carson Wentz, named second-team All-Pro.

http://philadelphiaeagles.com/news/arti ... 1b7277abe4
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Atlanta it is.
Miley Cyrus

Post by Miley Cyrus »

2.5 point home underdogs to a dome team. What does St. Nicholas Foles have up his sleeve?
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Jimtown guy wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:46 pm
Jaamz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:38 pm
He returns. The guy from the old RC that said Wentz was not good. Welcome back me boy.
Carson is so bad that Fox Sports named him player of the Year. My oh my
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

I really prefer playin all our games at home so for that to happen of course we would need the Dirty Birds to beat Philly. If the weather is cold (and I think long range forecast IS for cold weather) this game could be a real low scoring yawner...which is actually better for the Eagles. I don't think Case would do any better in a cold weather January game than Foles would, so again hope the Falcons win. Oh, and of course we need to win our 1st game!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Hornets wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:16 pm I really prefer playin all our games at home so for that to happen of course we would need the Dirty Birds to beat Philly. If the weather is cold (and I think long range forecast IS for cold weather) this game could be a real low scoring yawner...which is actually better for the Eagles. I don't think Case would do any better in a cold weather January game than Foles would, so again hope the Falcons win. Oh, and of course we need to win our 1st game!
Not sure where you get your extended forecast from but as of now it’s suppose to be 50 with a chance of rain. Far from cold.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Jimtown guy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:07 am
Hornets wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:16 pm I really prefer playin all our games at home so for that to happen of course we would need the Dirty Birds to beat Philly. If the weather is cold (and I think long range forecast IS for cold weather) this game could be a real low scoring yawner...which is actually better for the Eagles. I don't think Case would do any better in a cold weather January game than Foles would, so again hope the Falcons win. Oh, and of course we need to win our 1st game!
Not sure where you get your extended forecast from but as of now it’s suppose to be 50 with a chance of rain. Far from cold.
Gonna be brutally cold here so thought much of the country would be freezin like the last couple weeks...still think it's gonna be a low scorin snooze fest!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

As of now the Eagles are 2.5 point underdogs. Vegas has them as 6.5 point favorites if Wentz was playing. That’s a 9 point swing. Yeah I’d say he’s a bit Valuable 😉
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

01803635-3D0C-4779-BCD8-57D73A06ADCF.jpeg
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

First line for NFC title game has the Eagles as 3.5 point underdog. Sounds about right.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

17D8D100-26FB-44A1-A31D-025934FF2702.jpeg
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

AAE201FF-486E-42CC-8B74-03608B3113C0.jpeg
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

phillyeaglesnews is referencing a G.O.A.T. when mentioning Carson is involved in the QB meetings? Lord I hope they don't have to face Brady, he will humiliate them. Carson is trending up but man this goat stuff is so premature.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 am phillyeaglesnews is referencing a G.O.A.T. when mentioning Carson is involved in the QB meetings? Lord I hope they don't have to face Brady, he will humiliate them. Carson is trending up but man this goat stuff is so premature.
Remember, there are G.O.A.T.s and there are goats. Maybe they're foreboding that next year Wentz will throw 3 picks in a playoff game and be a goat.
I apologize in advance if what I just said offended or upset you.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity