Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kirk Cousin’s Turnovers

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
UnFadeable21

Re: Kirk Cousin’s Turnovers

Post by UnFadeable21 »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm I told you guys, my biggest gripe with him was that he can’t fee the rush and he is a fumbling machine!!!
This is the bad Kirk Cousins who led the league in turnovers
Elite Sports Mind featured in Forbes Magazine
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:40 pm I told you guys, my biggest gripe with him was that he can’t fee the rush and he is a fumbling machine!!!
You've been sitting on this one for awhile...
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

HeHateMe wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:46 pm
You've been sitting on this one for awhile...
You know I’m good at predicting this stuff

Stephen Curry
Butler Trade to Mn
Lebron to La
Cousins fumbling
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

When will this be admitted as a issue?
brison
***Official Gibby Award Winner - July and September 2018***

Post by brison »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm When will this be admitted as a issue?
when other qbs getting major pressure stop fumbling and its only Cousin left.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 pm When will this be admitted as a issue?
It is an issue but so far this year more of them are on the oline letting their guy sack Kirk before he even has time to react. Based on his history though it is an issue...it'[s just so far this year it's been more attributed to the online than Kirk,
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
CasualObserverGuy

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:32 pm
Hector wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:23 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm Anyone who makes a case (pun intended) for Keenum over Cousins is a complete dumb ass in my book.
That's cute. You didn't want Cousins but now apparently you're his number one fanboy, anything less than a Superbowl with the improvements made will be a major flop.
I don't think he's the greatest thing out there but he's better than Keenum by a long shot and the best we could get.

I agree. He needs to win a SB in the 3 year's he is here or I wouldn't resign him after that and it will be a bust.
Gonna be awfully hard to win that SB with this OL and defense...
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

Mnsportsfan22 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 pm Cousins has 62 games played and 37 fumbles
Rodgers last 63 starts he has fumble 34 times

It is a concern but when seeing this is it really that big of a issue? I don't hear people ripping Rodgers fumbles.
When you force alot of passes because you are playing catch-up or an offense that never runs, you put yourself at risk for holding the ball too long to make something happen. It shouldnt be an issue like it was in WAS if the defense starts playing well. Makes sense it was on a last minute final drive where turnovers are often the end result. I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary so far. The oline doesn't help either.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

flexbuffchest wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:25 pm
It is an issue but so far this year more of them are on the oline letting their guy sack Kirk before he even has time to react. Based on his history though it is an issue...it'[s just so far this year it's been more attributed to the online than Kirk,
i am-was more concerned about his overthrows in the buffalo game. shows that he can be inconsistent and prone to a bad game. if you want to get where this team wants to get you can't have any bad games in the playoffs. but as many people have said in this thread and others-kirk cousins is not the biggest concern with this team. they need to fix plenty of other things before people can obsess over his turnovers.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Did I not call this two years ago?

He’s afraid of the moment
D_H

Post by D_H »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm Did I not call this two years ago?

Precisely
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Rodney Harrison: "I don't understand why Kirk Cousins is struggling. Last year he didn't have a run game and now he does and he's still struggling."

I’m waiting for HHM’s excuses
Tmoney

Post by Tmoney »

I think this is Kirk.

He can go from Ponder to Favre in the span of 2 plays. He can give yo a zero or a 10.

If He could stay just stay a 4 to 6 90% of the time he would take this team to 10 wins easy. Make 5 big throws a game and not 5 blunders.

For the money they are paying you should get more, but he isnt going to give it to you. Dont ask for it, dont expect it. You will be let Down, and it will be when you need it the most it seems
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »

Kirk Cousins today: 13 of 31 for 213 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 2 fumbles

4 turnovers smh
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:15 pm Kirk Cousins today: 13 of 31 for 213 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 2 fumbles

4 turnovers smh
He only lost one of the fumbles, right? So technically it's 3 TOs?
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Post by Sellingguy »

gotta lol at his interview about the int in the corner.

It happened for us last week, we talked all week on how we can not do that, and then i go do that right away!

Who the fuck convinced anyone in the NFL that this guy is worth 84 million $$$???
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm Anyone who makes a case (pun intended) for Keenum over Cousins is a complete dumb ass in my book.
Your book is dumb
In Kwesi we trust.
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:56 pm Did I not call this two years ago?

To be fair, a lot of people here called it as soon as we signed him and didn't bring in a new OL.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

minnemike wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:53 am He ran alot for not being a very big guy - he's going to fumble. I bet that gets limited though. WIth this D, he's is going to be forced to be more conservative more often. More early slides... more passes being thrown away... instead of trying to make something out of nothing.
:lol:

The exact opposite of how it's worked out so far.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
minnemike

Post by minnemike »

B-Town wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 am
minnemike wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:53 am He ran alot for not being a very big guy - he's going to fumble. I bet that gets limited though. WIth this D, he's is going to be forced to be more conservative more often. More early slides... more passes being thrown away... instead of trying to make something out of nothing.
:lol:

The exact opposite of how it's worked out so far.
Yep... They were rolling on the ground and all it took was one dumb pass to kill the whole game. I can't imagine how pissed Zim Dog was after that throw.

I guarantee you that how much money he's making is adding pressure on him to be great and do more than is being asked. He needs to just stop. Trying too hard kills everything
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

UnFadeable21 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:15 pm Kirk Cousins today: 13 of 31 for 213 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 2 fumbles

4 turnovers smh
Take away his 3 long completions beebe , diggs and thielen and it is pretty ugly.

10/28 69 yards 0 td 2 int

n a positive note, I thought Cousins did a good job buying time in the pocket.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Minnesota is going to have to figure out how to roll him out more and utilize shotgun because in pure drop back situations he gets skiddish if the pocket isn’t cleanZ

Yesterday the line was garbage in pass protection and once again Cousins got scared and forced things.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Herky wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:24 am Minnesota is going to have to figure out how to roll him out more and utilize shotgun because in pure drop back situations he gets skiddish if the pocket isn’t cleanZ

Yesterday the line was garbage in pass protection and once again Cousins got scared and forced things.
In the 4th quarter, maybe even the 3rd, the protection was excellent. They tried the naked bootleg several times and GB DE stayed at home and shut it down.
UnFadeable21

Post by UnFadeable21 »