Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

If Spielman Has Half A Brain, Cousins Is In Purple Next Season

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
brison
***Official Gibby Award Winner - July and September 2018***

Re: If Spielman Has Half A Brain, Cousins Is In Purple Next Season

Post by brison »

twgerber wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:39 am

Case didn't play all 16 games or I think he easily would have had similar numbers.

And you can't just look at numbers.

Cousins always seems like a guy who has a lot of energy and has good sound bites but the team hasn't really won much. Is it him? I don't know I just get a weird feeling about the guy.
I have no crystal ball showing his future. No one had one on Brees when he started his career slow and then became an almost top 5 guy on a different team. I think the team and environment always matters. Maybe that's why Case surprised everyone here.

But I also believe the hardest thing to find in this league is a QB that can maintain consistent high Touchdowns production with lower interceptions. Peyton Manning couldn't finish playoff games with a win for a decade but people kept saying he was great. Maybe Cousins turns into an all time regular season stat hound like Romo or Rivers. But that story hasn't been written yet and I wouldn't label him like that at all so far.

I really liked that Doctson kid in that draft but he drops a lot of passes he should catch. One of their plans for a starting receivers, though an athletic freak, was a two sport players for ever and then a QB for many years in the NFL and in 2015 converted fulltime to WR. Not saying he or these guys are bad WRs but they may not be trustworthy under pressure. Look at the other names. It's not like Pryor has focused on being a receiver for the 6 teams he played for. He had 1,000 yards receiving for Cleveland in 2016 and Washington brought him in to help get production from that WR crew. He didn't do much and when in Cleveland he was one of the most targeted receivers in the league and only reached 1,000 yards. They lost Desean before 2017. Cousins got a lot out of that new crew.
Tom Selleck is a twat
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

If you could get Cousins to agree to some sort of contract with more guaranteed money but less salary and it made our cap situation a little more comfortable, let’s fucking do it.

Keenum has limitations. Teddy is a complete unknown. Bradford is probably not going to be given a chance because of injury history.

Fuck it. #yolo

This defense has one more season of dominance in them before we have to start worrying about age and contracts. The offensive line can be very good, and we have a chance to add another piece or two there. The WRs and TEs are in or entering their primes. The RB stable is stocked.

Plug Cousins in there and hire anyone who knows Jay Gruden’s offense to be OC.

If Cousins could just play at the level Keenum did at his best, we will be in position to make some noise in 2018. If Cousins can play similar to his Washington days, it could be the year.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Oscar wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm Keenum had a career year. He will never produce those numbers again.

Bradford is unreliable, can’t stay healthy.

Bridgewater is a game manager at best with a bum knee.

Cousins is the answer.

Play to win not play not to lose.
I don't agree with you on alot of things but how about making a splash once and awhile.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
MikeHunt

Post by MikeHunt »

I don't understand the logic behind 'Keenum will never do that again'

His numbers were 22TDs and 7 INTs. And 3500 yards. I think he could do better than those stats. Him knowing he's the guy from OTAs to training camp, Preseason.
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

The smart thing would probably be to resign teddy for cheap and then draft our future QB, keep sloter as 3rd string. Use extra money to extend barr, kendricks, diggs. I dont like teddy tho
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

ILLogic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 am The smart thing would probably be to resign teddy for cheap and then draft our future QB, keep sloter as 3rd string. Use extra money to extend barr, kendricks, diggs. I dont like teddy tho
I do hope the Vikings have a lot more up their sleeve then just bringing back the same team with adding a few draft picks. If Keenum (or Teddy) is their guy for 2018, so be it... I hope neither would get a longterm deal here yet unless they can prove it next year.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:35 am
ILLogic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 am The smart thing would probably be to resign teddy for cheap and then draft our future QB, keep sloter as 3rd string. Use extra money to extend barr, kendricks, diggs. I dont like teddy tho
I do hope the Vikings have a lot more up their sleeve then just bringing back the same team with adding a few draft picks. If Keenum (or Teddy) is their guy for 2018, so be it... I hope neither would get a longterm deal here yet unless they can prove it next year.

I would be okay with Keenum if he gives us a discount. I dont see why he would though, this is his chance to cash in.

All this team really needs is a game manager QB. We need to keep our elite defense intact.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

Oscar wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:03 am Keenum vs Cousins against 2017 playoff teams-

Keenum
PIT, LA, ATL, CAR, NO, PHI
152-237, 1,543 Yards, 64%, 7 TD’s, 5 INT’s

Cousins
PHI(2), LA, KC, MN, NO
133-208, 1,591 Yards, 64%, 11 TD’s, 3 INT’s

Keenum went 3-3, Cousins 1-5

The Vikings put up 25 passing TD’s and 15 rushing TD’s on the season.

The Redskins put up 27 passing TD’s and 10 rushing TD’s on the season.

How many times this season did you hear the Vikings defense has the best 3rd down percentage? It should mean more opportunities for the offense to score, right?

Vikings only had 3 more total TD’s then Washington?

Cousins would help the Vikings put teams away on offense. It’s a no brainer.
When I saw you cite the W/L record, I feared you were coming to a different conclusion. But you didn't. And you are right. Cousins is a no brainer. It probably won't happen though.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

If you don't like Teddy, then when are you drafting your future QB? At 30th?

I also don't understand why so many Vikings fans worry about every other position and want to extend them and seem to consider the most important position on the field to be the one that you can go cheap on.

Do you want to know who will be favored to win the NFC North next year? The Packers. But what about that awful defense? Irrelevant because of Rodgers. Now Cousins isn't Rodgers but the point being is that if you can get a franchise level QB, then almost everything else should be secondary. So let Barr go. It's okay. Barr isn't more important than Cousins.

In fact, Barr and Bradford salary from last year was $22M combined against the cap. Barr is $12M next year and that can be negotiated down or he can be cut saving $12M in cap. So if you ask me if I can have Case Keenum or Teddy plus Barr or just Cousins, it's a no brainer.

And that doesn't even use most of the $53M in Cap space that they have (before cutting Floyd etc.)
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

ILLogic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 am

I would be okay with Keenum if he gives us a discount. I dont see why he would though, this is his chance to cash in.

All this team really needs is a game manager QB. We need to keep our elite defense intact.
And that was disproven when they failed because they only had a game manager QB. The Eagles won because they told Foles to do more than Game Managing. They said, we can't win with just managing so air it out.

QB is the most important position on the field and you are actually advocating that keeping one or two pieces in the defense is more important than the most important position and all we need is a game manager. After all, that works like 1/15 years.

If you don't like Cousins, I can respect that take but if you are advocating that keeping a few defensive players and going for it with a game managing QB as the best approach, then I think you are wrong.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Oscar wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:03 am Keenum vs Cousins against 2017 playoff teams-

Keenum

Cousins
PHI(2), LA, KC, MN, NO

How many times this season did you hear the Vikings defense has the best 3rd down percentage? It should mean more opportunities for the offense to score, right?

Those are some nice stats for Cousins. Cousins carried that Redskins team. Horrible oline, horrible wr, and 3rd string RB. Only thing that concerns me is his fumblng and how many of those stats were garbage time? Also, look at his int when trailing.

2017 Cousins when trailing - 8 TD 9 INT
2017 Keenum when trailing - 8 TD 2 INT
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

Obi-Wan wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Keenum

Cousins
PHI(2), LA, KC, MN, NO

Those are some nice stats for Cousins. Cousins carried that Redskins team. Horrible oline, horrible wr, and 3rd string RB. Only thing that concerns me is his fumblng and how many of those stats were garbage time? Also, look at his int when trailing.

Define trailing? Case never really got down by a ton so trailing might be 10-7. So he still played conservatively. In fact, his really bad INTs came when the Vikings were ahead and he brought the other team back into the game. Cousins might have been down by 2-3 scores and it mandated taking some more chances.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Keenum

Cousins
PHI(2), LA, KC, MN, NO

I thought the no-brainer in this was going to be how pointless stats are. Scoring a bunch in garbage time is great for fantasy football, but Cousins fumbles a lot. We don't need turnovers how this team is built.
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

Da Gas Man wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:18 pm

And that was disproven when they failed because they only had a game manager QB. The Eagles won because they told Foles to do more than Game Managing. They said, we can't win with just managing so air it out.

QB is the most important position on the field and you are actually advocating that keeping one or two pieces in the defense is more important than the most important position and all we need is a game manager. After all, that works like 1/15 years.

If you don't like Cousins, I can respect that take but if you are advocating that keeping a few defensive players and going for it with a game managing QB as the best approach, then I think you are wrong.
Idk man, i see what you are saying but in my opinion we realistically have another 5 years with this elite defense if we can keep everyone signed and suppliment it with picks to replace the newman types. All we really need is a game manager type QB. Anything more could be too expensive and would just hamstring us on defense and unless that QB is like top 10 elite, we would eventually be left with a middle of the pack offense and middle of the pack defense. I dont exactly know what our salary cap situation is, but im guessing its between 50-60 mil. Cousins would probably take up 30 of that.

In my perfect scenario, we would use this years first on a QB.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

ILLogic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 pm

Idk man, i see what you are saying but in my opinion we realistically have another 5 years with this elite defense if we can keep everyone signed and suppliment it with picks to replace the newman types. All we really need is a game manager type QB. Anything more could be too expensive and would just hamstring us on defense and unless that QB is like top 10 elite, we would eventually be left with a middle of the pack offense and middle of the pack defense. I dont exactly know what our salary cap situation is, but im guessing its between 50-60 mil. Cousins would probably take up 30 of that.

In that scenario you might as well keep Teddy and Sloter. Let Keenum walk and get his payday. Draft someone in the first round. Teddy will be the cheapest of the three quarterbacks we have I would assume.

Spielman screwed up by not signing Keenum to a two year deal. The first time he does that it blows up in his face. They must have really had reservations about Keenum. Case is gonna want an enormous payday because what if we franchise him, he sucks, and then will never make decent money? If he gets a 3 year deal with a bunch of guaranteed money he is set for life. Although, the franchise tag is pretty pricey.

I would franchise Keenum, sign Teddy to an incentive based contract, and then clean it up after the next season.

The next OC really should decide who he wants.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Da Gas Man wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 pm
Obi-Wan wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Keenum

Cousins
PHI(2), LA, KC, MN, NO

Define trailing? Case never really got down by a ton so trailing might be 10-7. So he still played conservatively. In fact, his really bad INTs came when the Vikings were ahead and he brought the other team back into the game. Cousins might have been down by 2-3 scores and it mandated taking some more chances.
When their team is behind at any point in the game.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Bradford’s cap hit gone, Bridgewater’s cap hit gone and releasing Barr’s 12M cap hit this year gets you easily a 4-5 year deal at 30M per year.

Give me a top 10 QB that can throw for 4,000 yards a season and 30 TD’s any day.

Barr was called out by Zimmer for the 2016 season and disappeared in 2017 big games.

No brainer-
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

Oscar wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:57 pm Bradford’s cap hit gone, Bridgewater’s cap hit gone and releasing Barr’s 12M cap hit this year gets you easily a 4-5 year deal at 30M per year.

Give me a top 10 QB that can throw for 4,000 yards a season and 30 TD’s any day.

Barr was called out by Zimmer for the 2016 season and disappeared in 2017 big games.

No brainer-
This.

Which is probably why it won't happen.
VikingsVoice

Post by VikingsVoice »

I'm a bit torn here. I really don't want to make Cousins the highest paid player in the league nor be carrying the highest salary in the league on our roster. But it's win now time.
brison

Post by brison »

MikeHunt wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 am I don't understand the logic behind 'Keenum will never do that again'

His numbers were 22TDs and 7 INTs. And 3500 yards. I think he could do better than those stats. Him knowing he's the guy from OTAs to training camp, Preseason.
I would be more likely to believe this if Keenum didn't allow the coaches to take the foot off the pedal in the later part of the season on offense like they obviously did. We've seen that every year from many QBs and that decision rides on the coaches playing safe but it can be recognized as almost two different teams playing throughout the year when they do it. I could try to argue that this isn't a good thing to coach into the players, an on and off switch. One aspect to many of the great QBs of this league is they are competitors unto the end and they will drag a coaching crew that lacks confidence and lackadaisical team forward with them. Cousins seems like that type that wants to win, wants to be a top tier QB and wants nothing less. Some of that might be me projecting it on him, but I think it's there and he's got the numbers to prove he likes to finish drives to boot.
Tom Selleck is a twat
brison

Post by brison »

VikingsVoice wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:54 pm I'm a bit torn here. I really don't want to make Cousins the highest paid player in the league nor be carrying the highest salary in the league on our roster. But it's win now time.
I think some of that is a lot of people projecting that amount on him when we don't know. The reality is we don't know how badly Washington was trying to lowball him in contract talks. One thing can't be forgotten, that team sold a ton of collateral to get the first QB of his draft, and took Cousins with a later round pick. We all know teams like to pay players based on their draft pick slot all throughout their career if they can get away with it. Being that Washington was still paying RGIII during some of these annual talks with Cousins, I can imagine how or why Washington might try to lowball him significantly and why Cousins might rebel against that notion and treatment and just not want to be there for a low contract after that. Kind of like jettisoning a player because he was a high pick and underperforming what you would have to keep paying to keep him. This seems like inversely the case where Cousins needs to get away from the team that picked him to get a long term contract commensurate with the respect he's earned instead of where they drafted him. The amounts they've paid on franchise tags are meaningless to what they've possibly tried to lowball longterm.

Would Cousins take a starting QBs contract say just within in the top 5 of all QB starting contracts long term(15 to 19/year)? I think he would if a team really showed that they wanted him to be their guy longterm with a contract without a bunch of string cheese built into it. He's certainly earned it if you ask me with 3 straight 4,000 yard and high average TD seasons.

Look at the highest base salaries around the league. We paid Bradford his 18 this year. Guess what franchising Keenum would cost. Same as Cousins has been earning by the year. Because single year contracts are higher.

PLAYER (all positions top base rank)
BASE
1 Aaron Rodgers
Aaron Rodgers
QUARTERBACK $19,800,000

2 Matt Ryan
Matt Ryan
QUARTERBACK $19,250,000

3 Blake Bortles
Blake Bortles
QUARTERBACK $19,053,000

5 Ryan Tannehill
Ryan Tannehill
QUARTERBACK $17,475,000

8 Russell Wilson
Russell Wilson
QUARTERBACK $15,500,000

11 Alex Smith
Alex Smith
QUARTERBACK $14,500,000

Cam Newton
Cam Newton
QUARTERBACK $14,500,000

13 Tom Brady
Tom Brady
QUARTERBACK $14,000,000

16 Andy Dalton
Andy Dalton
QUARTERBACK $13,700,000

To get all the wins we had this year and last we've paid the QB role a ton of money. No more, and not much less if at all, than these starters are getting.

Call up his agent and offer him a long term deal at top 5 range QB money. See if that's good enough. We are going to have to pay that amount to win yearly regardless if it's keeping Keenum, Bradford, or Teddy. All of which need a new deal and none of which are sure things. They are all going to balk at a lowball offer here. Would Teddy stay at a superlowball deal just to be a starter? He might. But what happens if he truly can't carry a season anymore. The what ifs are tough with this group.
Tom Selleck is a twat
brison

Post by brison »

Oscar wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:57 pm Bradford’s cap hit gone, Bridgewater’s cap hit gone and releasing Barr’s 12M cap hit this year gets you easily a 4-5 year deal at 30M per year.

No brainer-
I don't know why people are jacking the yearly average that high on a long term deal. No one gets that long term now. What players get for a single year on franchise tags doesn't compute when talking about long term deals.

Tom Brady plays for 14m base.
Wilson plays for 15m base.
Couple of more recent guys up near 18-19.
Arod is at 19.
That bum that got a deal in Chicago for a year Im sure had a cut bait clause in that contract in the short term.

Why are you suggesting 30 is needed for a long term deal?

Frankly I would offer 7 years at somewhere between 15 to 19. Sell him on how much you want him longterm that's a well over 110-128m deal. and that yearly cost is exactly what we are paying now for slightly lessor QB firepower just to finally compete the last two seasons. I target maybe 17 a year long term.

bradford was 14 plus 4. (18) right?
Keenum will be franchised at 20 what for 1 season.
Tom Selleck is a twat
brison

Post by brison »

ILLogic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:50 pm

Gasman has my ear on this. Illogic, you repeated the "only need a game manager" again as if you didn't read his post and answer to that. Show us a Viking team that made it with one. They haven't been able to win in the playoffs with game managers or asking a qb to play like a game manager. It has happened for other teams but it's rare. We've seen our coach in games, it's not a strong point come playoffs. We aren't going to chess wins. We needed a few gunslinger plays just to get by the Saints this playoffs and those even demand luck that day. A game manager doesn't win that. A game manager gives you what happened against the Seahawks the last time with 6 field goal attempts.

One thing to keep in mind is that this defense played this season and last with us paying the QB position as much or more than most teams out there. Bradford was paid 18 this year to sit. Teddy is a first round guy getting paid on the bench first round money. Keenum was a FA making some money. We are already paying what it would take to sign a big name longterm. A rod only makes 19 a year as the top earner of long term deals. Correct me if I missed someone. Dump your picks into Oline and improving the defense. The skills offense guys are loaded and young to prime age.
Tom Selleck is a twat
mglviks

Post by mglviks »

Cousins had a very weak running game.
Reed was out pretty much all year.
Wrs were very underwhelming. Crowder their best wr is a slot ran short safety value type routes.

We have a strong Running game.
Kyle Rudolph while dinged up still able to play and contribute.
Theilen and Diggs is an fantastic combo that produced at all levels of the field.

We have the best team with a QB need. Little doubt about that.
As long as we show interest, no reason not to think Cousins we wouldnt be his #1 choice.
Great defense, balanced very good offense, new indoor stadium.
We can break down #s all we want but the metrics are not the same as in basketball or baseball were #s are keyed in without much outside factors.
Arm strength, accuracy, desion making, pose, age, health wise. Cousins is clearly the best QB available on the open market and a tier or two above the rest. No question from anyone.
Gotta try, if we miss out we can still try for case. FA isnt drawn out for the top tier, we will know by the start of FA if we are going to get him or not.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

mglviks wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:46 am Cousins had a very weak running game.
Reed was out pretty much all year.
Wrs were very underwhelming. Crowder their best wr is a slot ran short safety value type routes.

We have a strong Running game.
Kyle Rudolph while dinged up still able to play and contribute.
Theilen and Diggs is an fantastic combo that produced at all levels of the field.

We have the best team with a QB need. Little doubt about that.
As long as we show interest, no reason not to think Cousins we wouldnt be his #1 choice.
Great defense, balanced very good offense, new indoor stadium.
We can break down #s all we want but the metrics are not the same as in basketball or baseball were #s are keyed in without much outside factors.
Arm strength, accuracy, desion making, pose, age, health wise. Cousins is clearly the best QB available on the open market and a tier or two above the rest. No question from anyone.
Gotta try, if we miss out we can still try for case. FA isnt drawn out for the top tier, we will know by the start of FA if we are going to get him or not.
While I agree with you, there are a few teams that could make almost the same argument and I think one is the favorite - Denver. Denver's defense might not be as good as ours but it's pretty good. They just don't have anything in the QB department. Add Cousins to Denver and they can be SB contenders. Then there is also Jacksonville. Their defense is great and they have a great RB. They just need a more consistent QB. Enter Cousins.

For the Vikings - if Bradford is the 2018 starter, we could be SB contenders if Bradford played all season. Very Very unlikely.
If Keenum is the QB, they won't even win the division. If Teddy is the QB, who knows? but that unknown is a pretty big question mark and he has shown me some real concerns with the deep ball and side-line passes. We all hoped he would improve on those. Has he? who knows? Will he? Who knows?

Cousins on the purple would mean SB contenders. They wouldn't need to go run, run, try to pick up third and long and punt if need be (that was our offense for the last 5 games of the season.) Defenses could blitz (see Eagles) because Case could see it and check into a run but not beat it. And they never had to worry about protecting deep. Case stopped going deep at the end of the season.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

My issue with Cousins and those who are stat junkies is that any quarterback can run up a lot of garbage time stats on a losing team. If you are behind often in the 2nd half the quarterback will throw the majority of the time. It is why many quarterbacks have overrated stats.

I don't think Cousins is going to take this team to the promised land. Think about it, The Skins just made a huge trade to bring in someone they believe will be better. What team lets their franchise quarterback leave if they believe that it is the piece that will put them over the top?

If the Vikings let Teddy, Bradford, or Keenum go it should tell you who they believe is the top.

Usually when you end a season like Case did it just picks up right the same way at the start of the next season. Bradford ended the previous season on high note and started the next the same way. Until his knee gave out on him.

I don't buy into stats as much as others do. I'd take Teddy or Case over Cousins. I wouldn't pay Keenum, Cousins' type of dollars though.

You gotta build your own quarterback and have some consistency on the offensive side of the ball. That is how the good teams compete.

I don't like Bradford or Cousins for next season.
brison

Post by brison »

cunningham wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:25 pm My issue with Cousins and those who are stat junkies is that any quarterback can run up a lot of garbage time stats on a losing team. If you are behind often in the 2nd half the quarterback will throw the majority of the time. It is why many quarterbacks have overrated stats.
He didn't throw up 20 interceptions while throwing wild late in games trying to save the games his defense constantly threw away. His stats are more real than you give credit for.

This is a loss to the Cowboys in which he started the game throwing 8 completions of the first 9 throws. His defense was always trash. Huge stat game and it started from the beginning of the game. Once they finally started scoring their defense imploded even worse.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

This is a win against the Packers late 2016. Right from the start he's passing away on the packers. By the second half the Packers have already lost as the Packers secondary was worn out.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

From the games I've seen they have seemed to lack skill players for around the endzone. Runningbacks to finish, Big receiving targets that could actually catch in the endzone. Cousins moves across the middle of the field faster than most. With players like Cook and Rudolph and good hands receivers in the endzone he might be tough to beat with early leads for once. All the Vikings might need is more Oline talent to make sure injuries don't make our QB a punching bag mid season.
Tom Selleck is a twat
AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

So is Spieldope good now Oscar?
twgerber

Post by twgerber »

AaronVikes wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 pm So is Spieldope good now Oscar?
I was just going to ask that too
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

AaronVikes wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:43 pm So is Spieldope good now Oscar?
Beat me to it.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"