Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Zimmer is an elite clock manager....

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
hategreenticemase

Zimmer is an elite clock manager....

Post by hategreenticemase »

....compared to the fucking ape coaching Dallas. :lol:

Did you fellas see that ending? Needing a fg to win, with a running clock they run the ball on 2nd down and 6 from the 41 of LAC. Again, clock was moving and on snap of ball was 32 seconds. I don't know if they were slow to snap it or fucked up before as only reason I know this much is they broke it down on Get Up and they started it from the point I described.

So, they get a couple yards and are now on 39 with clock tick tick ticking. It's 3rd and like 3 and obviously you'd like 5 or 10 more yards as right now it's 56 hard fg. You truly can't make this shit up, they line up (you know, "hurry up offense") and now clock is 10 seconds, 9 sec, etc and still haven't snapped it. They end up scrambling to call TO with 4 seconds left.

Get up was hilarious - they skewered McCarthy. How this fucker got another job I will never understand. It was Denny Green like. It's just not that hard.