Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

New England Patriots

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
-Jaymo-

Re: New England Patriots

Post by -Jaymo- »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:49 pm
-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:10 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:57 pm

Who cares who it was? Would Bill Walsh be Bill Walsh without Montana? Would Dan Marino won rings if switched with Montana?

I bet if we got a HOF QB here tomorrow, you wouldn't be discrediting Zimmer for a SB win.

It takes greats to make greats a lot of the time. This is the lamest argument in sports. I wouldn't expect many Vikings fans to get this though.

It's about like saying Jerry Rice wouldn't be the GOAT if he played his whole career with Christian Ponder.

According to Pedmo, if we can a HOF QB and the NFL to buy into a referee conspiracy for the Vikings, Mike Zimmer might just get his ring. :lol:

#AsIfYourPolitcalTakesWereNotEmbarassingEnough

You’re pretty much out of the loop as to what is going on here, guy. Probably best if you just sit it out until you get up to speed.
Yeah, get up to speed tube. You clearly shouldn’t participate in this asinine stupidity. What happened to you and Mlhouse lately? Ya get bored and throw sanity out the window? My god.
What’s Belichick’s record without Brady?
Bros Before Shiancoes

Post by Bros Before Shiancoes »

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:27 pm
-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:10 pm

You’re pretty much out of the loop as to what is going on here, guy. Probably best if you just sit it out until you get up to speed.
Yeah, get up to speed tube. You clearly shouldn’t participate in this asinine stupidity. What happened to you and Mlhouse lately? Ya get bored and throw sanity out the window? My god.
Why are you asking that question?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Because this is a thread about the New England Patriots.

Bros Before Shiancoes

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Not sure. I’m on a Vikings message board. I don’t follow the records of other coaches like you do.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Not sure. I’m on a Vikings message board. I don’t follow the records of other coaches like you do.
You’re an odd duck. If I don’t “follow” something, I don’t typically post in a thread that’s about it.

Keep up the good work.
Bros Before Shiancoes

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:43 pm

You’re an odd duck. If I don’t “follow” something, I don’t typically post in a thread that’s about it.

Keep up the good work.
Or, how bout you take it to Around the league spaz? You know, because while I’m posting in the “wrong” thread, you’ve asked your question in the wrong forum pal. That too odd for ya? Now, run along and ask your stupid question there and I’ll come answer for you.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Keep up the good work.
Or, how bout you take it to Around the league spaz? You know, because while I’m posting in the “wrong” thread, you’ve asked your question in the wrong forum pal. That too odd for ya? Now, run along and ask your stupid question there and I’ll come answer for you.
Nah....I’ll leave my question right here and you can keep posting in a thread that you don’t care about. Because that makes sense.
Bros Before Shiancoes

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:18 pm

Keep up the good work.
Nah....I’ll leave my question right here and you can keep posting in a thread that you don’t care about. Because that makes sense.
Sure. And everyone else can continue to ignore your question so you never get the payoff. Cause it’s a stupid point you’re flailing around to make. Next time post it in the correct forum and maybe you’ll get someone to bite. Nah, prob not.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Sure. And everyone else can continue to ignore your question so you never get the payoff. Cause it’s a stupid point you’re flailing around to make. Next time post it in the correct forum and maybe you’ll get someone to bite. Nah, prob not.
Shhhhhhh....
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Ol HGTM thought this was satire. Bwhahahahahahahaha
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

JPM wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:38 pm Ol HGTM thought this was satire. Bwhahahahahahahaha
What is Belichick’s record without Brady?
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Ol HGTM thought this was satirical. Bwhahahahahhaaaa.
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:16 am
JPM wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:38 pm Ol HGTM thought this was satire. Bwhahahahahahahaha
What is Belichick’s record without Brady?
He never lost a game during his two tenures as the head coach of the Jets
In Kwesi we trust.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Probably a good time to move on.

Pretty obvious it was Brady and not Belichick.
Zimmer1

Post by Zimmer1 »

Bros Before Shiancoes wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Come here boy! Sit, lay down. Now shut up.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:59 am Probably move on from Bill Belichick after this year, don’t you think?

6-9. Old fossil of a coach. Completely out of touch with today’s NFL.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him fired at the conclusion of the season.

Probably would be the right move to make, eh?

I think we just saw who was responsible for the brilliance that WAS the NE Patriots.
Bros Before Shiancoes

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:38 pm
-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:59 am Probably move on from Bill Belichick after this year, don’t you think?

Probably would be the right move to make, eh?

I think we just saw who was responsible for the brilliance that WAS the NE Patriots.
Yep. Gronkowski.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Coach ran 46 run plays and only 3 passes to beat the supposed top team in the AFC. Who’s at the top now with a rebuilding team and rookie QB?

Wow, this guy has awful takes.
Gork

Post by Gork »

:lol: :lol: :lol: How did I miss this gem of a thread. OP doubles down on his dumbass take in 2 threads! PEDMO LOGIC!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:28 am

Coach ran 46 run plays and only 3 passes to beat the supposed top team in the AFC. Who’s at the top now with a rebuilding team and rookie QB?

Wow, this guy has awful takes.
I’m surprised it took your dumbass this long to get here.

So a team that relies on the run game has the advantage over a team that relies on the pass when the winds are 50 mph?

:shockedface:

How many playoff games has Bill won without Tom?

I’m not sure you can count that high….take your time.
DuffMan

Post by DuffMan »

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Gork wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:48 am :lol: :lol: :lol: How did I miss this gem of a thread. OP doubles down on his dumbass take in 2 threads! PEDMO LOGIC!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trust me, nobody is surprised that the purpose of this thread flew right over your empty head.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Just keep on displaying your stupidity bright boy! What's next? Frank Layden was a better basketball coach than Red Auerbach? :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Gork

Post by Gork »

DuffMan wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:28 am Image
:lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Gork wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:32 am Just keep on displaying your stupidity bright boy! What's next? Frank Layden was a better basketball coach than Red Auerbach? :lol:
You’re so mind numbingly stupid it’s incredible. Have you copied and pasted this over to X4 like the good little, attention starved, lap dog that you are?
Gork

Post by Gork »

-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:41 am
Gork wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:32 am Just keep on displaying your stupidity bright boy! What's next? Frank Layden was a better basketball coach than Red Auerbach? :lol:
You’re so mind numbingly stupid it’s incredible. Have you copied and pasted this over to X4 like the good little, attention starved, lap dog that you are?
They enjoy a good laugh too! Just spreading the Holiday Cheer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't want people to know you're a dumbass, quit posting stupid shit! :bday:

Proud member of the RFP!

mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

While some can claim that we missed out on Mac Jones, if the Vikings would have selected him he would be 3rd string behind Sean Mannion right now. Jones had to go to the right coach to make it, he did.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

I was told he was the most overrated coach in the history of sports.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Gork wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:57 am
-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:41 am
They enjoy a good laugh too! Just spreading the Holiday Cheer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't want people to know you're a dumbass, quit posting stupid shit! :bday:
Again, you’re so mind numbingly stupid it’s beyond belief. Is that part of your bit, gramps?
Gork

Post by Gork »

-TouchdownWhitewaterJesus- wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:25 pm
Gork wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:57 am
-TouchdownWhitewaterJesus- wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:41 am

Again, you’re so mind numbingly stupid it’s beyond belief. Is that part of your bit, gramps?
Love the PM you sent to Blair saying you weren't Jaymo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any takes on Arians before Tommy?

Proud member of the RFP!