Page 1 of 9

Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:35 pm
by Flexin'

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 pm
by Ash Ketchum
What happened?

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:53 pm
by RubeTube
Looks like the sack of shit might be fired for his Trump tirade in late October when he took to social media defending being a shit bag Trumper.

Teh Tube has submitted his resume but it would be a step down from the "National" gig I have now.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm
by Ash Ketchum
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:53 pm
Looks like the sack of shit might be fired for his Trump tirade in late October when he took to social media defending being a shit bag Trumper.

Teh Tube has submitted his resume but it would be a step down from the "National" gig I have now.
Good luck, me boy.

Years of keeping your ear to the ground have definitely paid off. You're destined for greatness.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm
by Deep Purple
Wasn't a fan and always wondered why they hired this guy.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:04 pm
by RubeTube
Ash Ketchum wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:53 pm
Looks like the sack of shit might be fired for his Trump tirade in late October when he took to social media defending being a shit bag Trumper.

Teh Tube has submitted his resume but it would be a step down from the "National" gig I have now.
Good luck, me boy.

Years of keeping your ear to the ground have definitely paid off. You're destined for greatness.
Thank you and don't worry, I will ALWAYS continue to post here. I take my upcoming 20K post count VERY seriously.

:thumbsup: :beer:

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:07 pm
by Sid Hartman
Who has to buy knee pads now to make Paul happy now that Wobby is gone??!

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:11 pm
by UnFadeable21
Vikings spokesman Jeff Anderson: "Mike Wobschall is no longer an employee of the Minnesota Vikings. We wish him the best in his future endeavors. We do not believe it is appropriate to further comment on internal personnel matters."

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:12 pm
by DonaldDouchebag
Oh... no.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
by UnFadeable21
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm
by bubu dubu.
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal
Nah, from what I've gathered, he went on a twitter tirade about how Trump needs to get the wall up, otherwise Mexicans are gonna rape his children, and or force them to take drugs at gun point.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:20 pm
by DonaldDouchebag
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal
Nah, from what I've gathered, he went on a twitter tirade about how Trump needs to get the wall up, otherwise Mexicans are gonna rape his children, and or force them to take drugs at gun point.
Those are real concerns!

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:22 pm
by Herky
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:23 pm
by UnFadeable21
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal
Nah, from what I've gathered, he went on a twitter tirade about how Trump needs to get the wall up, otherwise Mexicans are gonna rape his children, and or force them to take drugs at gun point.
Seriously? Lol wow. I know he’s a big time trump supporter but he must have been watching too much Hannity and bought all the right wing hype.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
by UnFadeable21
I guessed sex scandal because I know he had the hots of Erin Andrews for a while now for like 2 years and running.

After his interview with her, he got fired. Thought maybe he harassed her or something. Never know now a days with all these me too movement bs.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm
by bubu dubu.
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
I guessed sex scandal because I know he had the hots of Erin Andrews for a while now for like 2 years and running.

After his interview with her, he got fired. Thought maybe he harassed her or something. Never know now a days with all these me too movement bs.
Me too movement BS?

wow

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm
by UnFadeable21
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
I guessed sex scandal because I know he had the hots of Erin Andrews for a while now for like 2 years and running.

After his interview with her, he got fired. Thought maybe he harassed her or something. Never know now a days with all these me too movement bs.
Me too movement BS?

wow
Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:50 pm
by bubu dubu.
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
I guessed sex scandal because I know he had the hots of Erin Andrews for a while now for like 2 years and running.

After his interview with her, he got fired. Thought maybe he harassed her or something. Never know now a days with all these me too movement bs.
Me too movement BS?

wow
Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money
and in your mind, you guessed sex scandal with Erin Andrews because she is chasing money from fucking Wobby through the me too movement bs?

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:53 pm
by Oriole81
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:26 pm
I guessed sex scandal because I know he had the hots of Erin Andrews for a while now for like 2 years and running.

After his interview with her, he got fired. Thought maybe he harassed her or something. Never know now a days with all these me too movement bs.
Me too movement BS?

wow
Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money
I don’t know the Wobby/Erin Andrews connection that is being referenced here, but if any of these women are a true victim, it’s her. What happened to her was a huge assault on her privacy and sense of security, and she deserves every penny she gets.

With that in mind, it is a pretty good video. Better than anything that’s come out of these recent celeb photo hack jobs.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:03 pm
by jffl_commish
He looks like he should be a Catholic priest trying to get away with abusing altar boys.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:05 pm
by UnFadeable21
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:50 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm


Me too movement BS?

wow
Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money
and in your mind, you guessed sex scandal with Erin Andrews because she is chasing money from fucking Wobby through the me too movement bs?
No. Thought maybe he harassed her.

She was a real victim via peephole video. Props to justice for her.

Other fact victims like Anthony Bourdains GF Asia Argento, she was one of the first me too movement top actresses. Months later, found out she was using her influence and slept with a 16 year old male actor, Anthony kills himself.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm
by Deep Purple
Oriole81 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:53 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:41 pm


Me too movement BS?

wow
Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money

With that in mind, it is a pretty good video. Better than anything that’s come out of these recent celeb photo hack jobs.
Link?

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm
by Da Gas Man
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal
Nah, from what I've gathered, he went on a twitter tirade about how Trump needs to get the wall up, otherwise Mexicans are gonna rape his children, and or force them to take drugs at gun point.
does anyone have a link to that twitter rant?

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:17 pm
by Mandatory
Da Gas Man wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:14 pm
bubu dubu. wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Pa’s parrot removed from KFAN too.

Must be a sex scandal
Nah, from what I've gathered, he went on a twitter tirade about how Trump needs to get the wall up, otherwise Mexicans are gonna rape his children, and or force them to take drugs at gun point.
does anyone have a link to that twitter rant?
It was earlier this year and he deleted it.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:18 pm
by salamander
Sid Hartman wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:07 pm
Who has to buy knee pads now to make Paul happy now that Wobby is gone??!
Now he'll have more time for PA. PA is VERY excited about this new turn of events.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:25 pm
by salamander
I was never much of a fan of his stuff in the first place.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm
by salamander
Mike's last tweet on Oct 24th:


Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:34 pm
by Oriole81
Deep Purple wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Oriole81 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:53 pm
UnFadeable21 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:47 pm


Some women are definitely Victims, some are chasing money

With that in mind, it is a pretty good video. Better than anything that’s come out of these recent celeb photo hack jobs.
Link?
I don't, would just recommend googling. with that in mind, she did sue to get it off most mainstream sites so not sure how easy it is to find anymore without getting into some of the more unsafe sites.
good luck though.

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:36 pm
by Hummdrum

Re: Mike Wobschall no longer works for the Vikings

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm
by hategreenticemase
The fact that he once had a gig is pretty astounding to begin with. :lol: