Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

The Official Cousins is a loser thread

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
PurpleHaze

Re: The Official Cousins is a loser thread

Post by PurpleHaze »

BigInflateable wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:43 pm
Cobey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:12 pm
Mandatory wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:08 pm

Our horseshit QB... and I still dislike these stupid fucking threads more. How many Cousins sucking threads do we need? We get it...

Savvy?
To be fair, this is on the horseshit defense equally as much as the horseshit quarterback.
Wrong, the d kept them in plenty of positions to come back. Epic fail to blame it on the defense. Early on, sure. Though we clamped down plenty at the end. Kirk flat out choked end of discussion.
1st quarter defense was atrocious. 2nd 3rd and 4th quarter defense was really really good. To blame it on the defense is just plain silly.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
SKOLMN

Post by SKOLMN »

Yea... I’m done with cousins
Why Not Us

Post by Why Not Us »

Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:36 pm On brightside only 30 games left before his $ comes off the books
Is this the new Joe Mauer countdown where we pray for him to retire?
"You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, July 2021
focker

Post by focker »

Dude is just not a winner. He's a terrible QB.. Anyone defending him and telling people to Fuck off in this thread are pathetic right now. People deserve to yell about him right now he cost us that game flat out.
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

all i hope for with cousins is that spielman is tied to his success or failure. he succeeds than spielman does. he fails bye-bye rick.

this talk was all hashed last year and it looks like it'll be rehashed this year. i don't really feel the need to go back over the old territory and positions people took after the second game of the year. green bush is a tough place to play and you can argue that the game was much more important to the packers.

lots of season left. defense plays like it did for the last three quarters and DC stays healthy and it still could be a quite entertaining one.
BigInflateable

Post by BigInflateable »

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 pm
BigInflateable wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:43 pm
Cobey wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:12 pm

To be fair, this is on the horseshit defense equally as much as the horseshit quarterback.
Wrong, the d kept them in plenty of positions to come back. Epic fail to blame it on the defense. Early on, sure. Though we clamped down plenty at the end. Kirk flat out choked end of discussion.
1st quarter defense was atrocious. 2nd 3rd and 4th quarter defense was really really good. To blame it on the defense is just plain silly.
This^^^^^ Some didn't even watch the game.
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:36 pm
LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:05 pm
Mandatory wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:24 pm

GFY

You're a fucking loser for starting this thread.
How do you like your horseshit quarterback now?!?!?
It's only game 2 loser. Cousins sucked donkey dick but what sucks for you is the Vikings will bounce back next week.
What's Kirk's record against teams with winning records?

unless the Vikings end up playing only teams with losing records throughout the entire playoffs, you may as well just pack it in this year.
My body, my choice.
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

There is a tweet out that says there are 13 games where the losing team had + 7 yard average per play and the winning team had a 5-yard average or less per play.

Kirk has been a quarterback for 25% of those games for the losing team.
My body, my choice.
BigInflateable

Post by BigInflateable »

Why Not Us wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 pm
Sid Hartman wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:36 pm On brightside only 30 games left before his $ comes off the books
Is this the new Joe Mauer countdown where we pray for him to retire?
Maybe? Wouldn't be terribly upset.
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

In the ten primetime games the Vikings have been in since Kirk Cousins has been our quarterback, his record is 2-7 and 1.

that includes Monday night games, Thursday night games, Sunday night games, packer games. Any game where the Vikings were nationally televised.
My body, my choice.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:01 pm

It's only game 2 loser. Cousins sucked donkey dick but what sucks for you is the Vikings will bounce back next week.

unless the Vikings end up playing only teams with losing records throughout the entire playoffs, you may as well just pack it in this year.
I'm a Vikings fan, were not cowards that give up if something doesn't go our way. No Super Bowl, yet we have incredibly loyal fans.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
BigInflateable

Post by BigInflateable »

Personally was relieved when Maureen left.
Eroder

Post by Eroder »

After watching Bridgewater take over for Brees...Cousins is Joe Montana in comparison...
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Bracket Champion for Eternity

"The injustices on this site know no bounds" - Abe Froman
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Worst pass/decision since Favre across the body throw.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
D_H

Post by D_H »

Rather have Teddy. Cousins is a mental Little Person.
Eroder

Post by Eroder »

D_H wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:12 pm Rather have Teddy. Cousins is a mental Little Person.
:lol: Teddy is horrendously bad...

D_H

Post by D_H »

Eroder wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:15 pm
D_H wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:12 pm Rather have Teddy. Cousins is a mental Little Person.

He s better than cousins
Eroder

Post by Eroder »

D_H wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:19 pm

He s better than cousins
:lol: No, he isn’t. Cousins isn’t good, but Teddy is worse. WAY worse.

D_H

Post by D_H »

Eroder wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:21 pm

He s better than cousins
No, Teddy is better by a long shot.
Eroder

Post by Eroder »

D_H wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:22 pm
Eroder wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:21 pm

He s better than cousins
No, Teddy is better by a long shot.
:lol:

D_H

Post by D_H »

Cousins is afraid of his own shadow it's just pathetic.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where were all of you after the Bears game where he lost to scrubs? During the draft when guys were falling in the boards? The offseason as guys became available in trade?

This will finally get Spielman fired. After all these shitty quarterbacks year after year after year we will be rid of him.

Time to suck for a big pick.

If I were the defense I would make Cousins walk home.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

I feel bad for every player not making Cousins’ money and especially for Cook. Poor bastard is gonna be fun to death now.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

weimy froob wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:58 pm all i hope for with cousins is that spielman is tied to his success or failure. he succeeds than spielman does. he fails bye-bye rick.

this talk was all hashed last year and it looks like it'll be rehashed this year. i don't really feel the need to go back over the old territory and positions people took after the second game of the year. green bush is a tough place to play and you can argue that the game was much more important to the packers.

lots of season left. defense plays like it did for the last three quarters and DC stays healthy and it still could be a quite entertaining one.
I agree. We can still win a lot of games and have a lot of fun this year. But there’s no reason to think that this could be our year. Not with Kirk. Not until he proves this take wrong in some big games.
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

What is frustrating is that Cousins has an arm.

Had Ponder, Teddy, or many other weak armed, but smart bastards had that arm it would have been different.

What a waste. Too bad no one saw this coming and did something this offseason. :roll:

We will win some games, but forget about winning anything that matters..

Maybe that is why Cousins is leading with his head. Maybe he knows he shouldn’t be out there?
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm
weimy froob wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:58 pm all i hope for with cousins is that spielman is tied to his success or failure. he succeeds than spielman does. he fails bye-bye rick.

I agree. We can still win a lot of games and have a lot of fun this year. But there’s no reason to think that this could be our year. Not with Kirk. Not until he proves this take wrong in some big games.
So we can enjoy being 8-8 and drafting mid round? And still have him as a QB next year (although I expect there will be a rookie drafted and sitting in kirks final year). I don’t enjoy watching .500 seasons unless the trajectory is upward. If it’s down, then what are we enjoying?
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

Here’s why I’m done with Cousins. Most people would put cousins in the 12-15th in the league. Not top ten but 15th. I’d be okay if he played like the 15th best QB in every game. But he doesn’t. He plays like a top 10 qb against stinky teams and like the 27th qb against good teams in big games. So he averages to be an average QB but he never plays like an average QB when it matters.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

I remember saying the same exact thing about Speilman and Ponder. And guess what?

Who do you think is drafting this year?
Bleeds Purple

Post by Bleeds Purple »

LwnmwrMan222 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:01 pm

According to an article I found, Mr. Mediocre is way less than mediocre VS teams with a winning record. He is 5 - 25.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/platform/ ... hing-super
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Da Gas Man wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:27 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm

So we can enjoy being 8-8 and drafting mid round? And still have him as a QB next year (although I expect there will be a rookie drafted and sitting in kirks final year). I don’t enjoy watching .500 seasons unless the trajectory is upward. If it’s down, then what are we enjoying?
I think we can even win 10 or 11 games. Just not the big one.
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung