Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Dalvin Cook

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Tmoney

Dalvin Cook

Post by Tmoney »

Pretty entertaining.

Ash Ketchum

Re: Dalvin Cook

Post by Ash Ketchum »

You could tell he was amped up for this one.

You love to see it.

Stay healthy and keep that head on straight, and I’m pretty confident Cook is going to be right up there with the top backs by season’s end.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:38 am You could tell he was amped up for this one.

You love to see it.

Stay healthy and keep that head on straight, and I’m pretty confident Cook is going to be right up there with the top backs by season’s end.
Seems like a damn good kid, too. Obviously health wise he has a lot to prove. He is easy to root for.

I loved David Cobb on the Gophers for same reason. Just a good, humble, competitive mofo. Loved watching him.
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

hategreenticemase wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:40 am
Ash Ketchum wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:38 am You could tell he was amped up for this one.

You love to see it.

Seems like a damn good kid, too. Obviously health wise he has a lot to prove. He is easy to root for.

I loved David Cobb on the Gophers for same reason. Just a good, humble, competitive mofo. Loved watching him.
I hope so. He had that alleged assault at Florida State, so I had mixed feelings when we drafted him, but I’m with this kid as long as we can chalk his past up to being young and dumb.
FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK

Post by FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK »

Tmoney wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:04 am Pretty entertaining.

Yes love it!!! Hopefully he and rest of the team can keep this going against the Packers!!! I know we'll win but its never easy against the Packers!!!! But lets go!
witljon

Post by witljon »

I believe a healthy Dalvin Cook can be has good as any RB in the NFL.
Phrooster

Post by Phrooster »

witljon wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:38 pm I believe a healthy Dalvin Cook can be has good as any RB in the NFL.
Bingo :naners:
witljon

Post by witljon »

Cook will be the Packers biggest concern Sunday.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

witljon wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:52 pm Cook will be the Packers biggest concern Sunday.
Cook staying healthy is MY biggest concern!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
witljon

Post by witljon »

Hornets wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:10 pm
witljon wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:52 pm Cook will be the Packers biggest concern Sunday.
Cook staying healthy is MY biggest concern!
Mine too!
Dr. Linux

Post by Dr. Linux »

I love the hand it to OLineman and watch him spike it!
-

Got Root?
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

it seemed pretty obvious to me last year that DC is the key to the offense. it was the seattle game where i don't even know if he had 70 yards rushing-i honestly can't remember-but i could see that he was so many big tackles from the seahawk defense from taking it to the house. maybe he went over 100-but i didn't need to remember the stats on this guy after seeing that. my eyes told me this guy is legit. a potential touchdown every time he touches the ball.