Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cousins concerned about how much Bradbury sweats.

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Hector

Cousins concerned about how much Bradbury sweats.

Post by Hector »

[url][https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ki ... AFunQE/url]

Here we go...

Cousins was asked what he wants to see from his rookie center in the preseason, and what he would most like to see is for Bradbury to stop sweating so much.
“I’m going to take it back to how much he sweats again,” Cousins said, via Andrew Krammer of the Star-Tribune. “He promises it’s not a problem in games, but it remains to be seen because his shorts today were soaked. He says it’s not a problem on game days, so the moment of truth Friday night. But apparently you know they keep these domes air conditioned. You get a break on the bench with those cooling fans. I’m hoping that really helps. That’s a big thing I’m going to take away from Friday night, was how tough was it to grip the ball after he snaps it to me? If it is tough, we might be in pistol and shotgun all year, which coach [Gary] Kubiak and Kevin [Stefanski] wouldn’t like very much.”
It is funny until it isn’t. Bradbury is the team’s starting center, so Cousins will have to figure out how to get a grip, so he doesn’t fumble.
twgerber

Re: Cousins concerned about how much Bradbury sweats.

Post by twgerber »

Not a big deal. He can't be the first or only guy who sweats a lot.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
Hector

Post by Hector »

twgerber wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:25 pm Not a big deal. He can't be the first or only guy who sweats a lot.
Gerbs, I've refrained from too much Cousin bashing, but telling the league you have trouble gripping the ball when it was already an Achilles heel for him is at least a bit concerning.... wouldn't you think?
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

This is why Sergeant Rubetube has to wear a Bradbury jersey - he loves Cousins so much that he should root for the guy who has Cousins’ hands on his balls!

I’m not sure how to read this, but it sounds like Cousins is prepping us to blame Bradbury if there is a center to quarterback exchange issue.

I’m just still so disappointed in how last season went that I am excited, but expecting utter failure. This team was beat easily by The Bears’ backups, at home, with the seasons on the line.

Not a last second shove out of bounds play, not a missed kick or one dropped pass... an ass kicking at home against a division rival with the playoffs on the line.

I still taste the total failure and breakdown we all watched unfold.

But the again we have Kubiak, who is one of the best offensive minds in the NFL...

Screw how much the center sweats, win the games that count and use a f’ing towel to wipe the ball down.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

cunningham wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:24 pm This is why Sergeant Rubetube has to wear a Bradbury jersey - he loves Cousins so much that he should root for the guy who has Cousins’ hands on his balls!

I’m not sure how to read this, but it sounds like Cousins is prepping us to blame Bradbury if there is a center to quarterback exchange issue.

I’m just still so disappointed in how last season went that I am excited, but expecting utter failure. This team was beat easily by The Bears’ backups, at home, with the seasons on the line.

Not a last second shove out of bounds play, not a missed kick or one dropped pass... an ass kicking at home against a division rival with the playoffs on the line.

I still taste the total failure and breakdown we all watched unfold.

But the again we have Kubiak, who is one of the best offensive minds in the NFL...

Screw how much the center sweats, win the games that count and use a f’ing towel to wipe the ball down.
Hmmm...that prepping us for blame/excuse thing sounds familiar...

:lol:
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

You guys...
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
twgerber

Post by twgerber »

Hector wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:20 pm
twgerber wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:25 pm Not a big deal. He can't be the first or only guy who sweats a lot.
Gerbs, I've refrained from too much Cousin bashing, but telling the league you have trouble gripping the ball when it was already an Achilles heel for him is at least a bit concerning.... wouldn't you think?
I don't think the slam has been he can't grip the ball. He fumbles but I haven't read it because he can't grip the ball.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:35 pm Maybe he can just bring some hand sanitizer on the field with him.
Or maybe buy him a 24 pack of depends to soak up that sweat.

I guess it’s better to sweat the petty than to pet the sweaty.
In Kwesi we trust.
Vulcan Vidiot

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

I remember Manning complaining about how sweaty Jeff Saturday's crotch was. He said it was like a rain forest in there. That the humidity and smell was unreal.

Manning worked through it.

Let's hope Kirk can as well.
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:33 pm
PurpleFloyd wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:32 pm
Abe Froman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:35 pm Maybe he can just bring some hand sanitizer on the field with him.

Or at least some heavy flow maxi pads. Maxi pads can be manly, right?
Sure, let's glue a maxi pad to his taint. Make sure to shave him up first though. That could hurt.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:34 pm I remember Manning complaining about how sweaty Jeff Saturday's crotch was. He said it was like a rain forest in there. That the humidity and smell was unreal.

Really?

That's a cool story. His taint and ass reeked?
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

There could be a market for all of this. Maybe 3M can make it happen.
In Kwesi we trust.
Vulcan Vidiot

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:36 pm
Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:34 pm I remember Manning complaining about how sweaty Jeff Saturday's crotch was. He said it was like a rain forest in there. That the humidity and smell was unreal.

Really?

That's a cool story. His taint and ass reeked?
Just tried to read up on it again.

Lots of stories of sweaty asses.

I could only find a story about farting on his hand, but nothing about swamp ass.

I may have "mis-remembered" the story.

Either way, swamp ass doesn't seem to be a detriment to QB's statistical results. Seems to be a minor annoyance or a funny story generator.
I have the unique privilege of having my avatar bestowed upon me by The Great and Powerful Abe.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

PurpleFloyd wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 pm

There could be a market for all of this. Maybe 3M can make it happen.
A Velcro "Strap" with reflective material to make sure you don't get hit by a car.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Vulcan Vidiot

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:35 pm

Sure, let's glue a maxi pad to his taint. Make sure to shave him up first though. That could hurt.
Nair.

If it's that bad I think the Vikings could afford a laser hair removal for the offending gentleman.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:45 pm
Nair.

If it's that bad I think the Vikings could afford a laser hair removal for the offending gentleman.
He might not watch to lose his hairy pooch permanently though.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Vulcan Vidiot

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Nair.

Good point.

I can't imagine the chaffing I would get without a thick thatch between my cheeks.

I played 3 rounds in two days in Vegas in my early 20's.

If TPC Las Vegas didn't have talcum powder in their locker rooms, I would only golfed 2 rounds.

Hair is there for a reason, people.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Nair.

Good point.

I can't imagine the chaffing I would get without a thick thatch between my cheeks.

If TPC Las Vegas didn't have talcum powder in their locker rooms, I would only golfed 2 rounds.

You shaved your gooch before golfing?
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Vulcan Vidiot

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:55 pm
Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Good point.

No. I had the worst case of ass chaff I've ever had. I could barely walk after the 1st 9 of the 2nd round. Played Shadow Creek 1st day in 118 heat. Played Dragons Ridge the next morning and I about died. I fully presented myself to the locker room on a bench in the TPC clubhouse and administered Baby Powder to my nether regions. I would not have been able to play that 3rd round without Johnson & Johnson in my crack and between my thighs.

For the first time I realized that marathon runners experiencing chaffing were not pussies. That shit is real. Open soars rubbing in open soars is fucked. Add desert conditions and that shit is bloody and scary.

If I had shaved my gooch before my trip, I may have made it 9 holes. I can't imagine what freshly shaved thighs would have felt like in Vegas
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 pm
Vulcan Vidiot wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:23 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:55 pm

No. I had the worst case of ass chaff I've ever had. I could barely walk after the 1st 9 of the 2nd round. Played Shadow Creek 1st day in 118 heat. Played Dragons Ridge the next morning and I about died. I fully presented myself to the locker room on a bench in the TPC clubhouse and administered Baby Powder to my nether regions. I would not have been able to play that 3rd round without Johnson & Johnson in my crack and between my thighs.

For the first time I realized that marathon runners experiencing chaffing were not pussies. That shit is real. Open soars rubbing in open soars is fucked. Add desert conditions and that shit is bloody and scary.

If I had shaved my gooch before my trip, I may have made it 9 holes. I can't imagine what freshly shaved thighs would have felt like in Vegas
Monkey butt. Look into it.
I saw it in my one in only time in Fleet Farm. :(
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

Didn't Tom Brady have a similar problem awhile back? Who was his center that sweat too much and what happened there?
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I swear I'm not kidding about this: Garrett Bradbury just changed his pants during the water break.

The weirdest preseason storyline of the year lives on. 😆

#MOIST

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s not even hot in Eagan today!!!!!
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

You guys do know that every single quarterback on every single football team in the country deals with this, right?
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

Goddamn it. You expect these 6 foot 3 guys to be over 300lbs then bitch when they sweat.

Every rube in here has dealt with weight if they're over 35 years old. You know what happens? The more weight you put on, the more you're body tries to shed it, and that don't smell good. Unless you thought 3,000 calorie shakes and starting every morning off with lard based steak and eggs was gonna make you smell good when you bent over so someone could sniff your ass....

Fucking kirk. I never should have heard of this.

Does he need an ass that smells like prison pussy?
Slava Ukrijina 💙💛🇺🇦💙💛
Dale Doback

Post by Dale Doback »

Tony Bongwater wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm Goddamn it. You expect these 6 foot 3 guys to be over 300lbs then bitch when they sweat.

Every rube in here has dealt with weight if they're over 35 years old. You know what happens? The more weight you put on, the more you're body tries to shed it, and that don't smell good. Unless you thought 3,000 calorie shakes and starting every morning off with lard based steak and eggs was gonna make you smell good when you bent over so someone could sniff your ass....

:shock:

"Two-thirds of the world is covered by water. The other third is covered by Fred Smoot."
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

Just need some talcum powder.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

Tony Bongwater wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:17 pm Goddamn it. You expect these 6 foot 3 guys to be over 300lbs then bitch when they sweat.