Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Anyone Else Worried About This Season?

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Oriole81

Re: Anyone Else Worried About This Season?

Post by Oriole81 »

Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:44 pm
Oriole81 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:00 pm
Beef Supreme wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Cameron Smith, this year’s 5th, just signed to our practice squad. So he’s still “with the team.”
Plus the 2018 pick he was referring to was for the Siemian trade, but that also netted us a 2017 7th rd pick, which turned into Devante Downs.

I could see him being signed back to PS too.
Downs did make it to the PS.

Wasn't the 2018 pick Danny Isadora or was that 2017?
Yes, you are right. I jumped the gun a year early on the Siemian trade, so it wasIsidora in 2018. The Siemian trade conveyed our original 2019 5th, so we didn’t have a 5th going into this year’s draft.
We did get the Downs pick though on this deal still, so that’s still correct though.

We got the 5th for Cameron Smith as part of the slew of 3rd trade downs.

Outside of Diggs though, we haven’t had much luck though with our 5th rd picks, so Oscar’s technically not wrong. But I’m that same span we’ve done pretty well with 6ths, 7ths and UDFAs so it’s not as bad as could be.
2020 All Time NBA Draft

A Iverson, K Irving
J Havlicek, M Ginobili, M Richmond
D Wilkins, B Bowen
T Duncan, B McAdoo
H Olajuwon, W Unseld, A Sabonis
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

I have the Vikings at 8-8 this year. Offense will be a little better and defense will be a little worse.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

For Fucks Sake

The Vikings kicking/punting situation appears to finally be settled. Minnesota is signing former Browns punter Britton Colquitt and will release Matt Wile, per source. @Andrew_Krammer and @GoesslingStrib 1st on t

#MOIST

#TOPTENGM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

A supposed grown man identifying with excited lady parts. Derps was a solid Packers fan trolling. Oscar is just sad.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Slap Shot wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:57 pm A supposed grown man identifying with excited lady parts. Derps was a solid Packers fan trolling. Oscar is just sad.
You need to find a hobby old man! Following me around on a message board is kind of worthless. Try handing candy out at the closest school in town.

Now I know why the ALLDAYCRYBABY and Slapshit Detective Agency doesn’t have any clients.

#MOIST is a joke on Rube Tubes #HOIST hashtag because of Bradbury’s sweaty ass.

Try posting something Vikings related for once!

#MOIST

1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Slap Shot wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:57 pm A supposed grown man identifying with excited lady parts. Derps was a solid Packers fan trolling. Oscar is just sad.
You need to find a hobby old man! Following me around on a message board is kind of worthless. Try handing candy out at the closest school in town.

Now I know why the ALLDAYCRYBABY and Slapshit Detective Agency doesn’t have any clients.

#MOIST

cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Oscar wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:13 am

#MOIST

Maybe we can trade Cousins for Rodgers if the Pack continues their purge?
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Oscar wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:13 am
You need to find a hobby old man! Following me around on a message board...
I've referenced you maybe a handful of times and nothing is more pathetic than a grown man identifying with excited lady parts. Have fun!!
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Oscar wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:27 am Just a reminder, the #Vikings have now used 5th-round picks in 2018, 2019, and 2020 on players who are no longer with the team

#MOIST

Are you going to remind everyone that if their on the practice squad it doesn't mean their with the Minnesota Vikings anymore. How does that work Oscar? Haha lying idiot.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Flexin'

Post by Flexin' »

Flexin' wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:44 pm I've said it once and I'll say it again, I simply will never trust Kirk Cousins to lead this team to a Superbowl.
Period.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Flexin' wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:51 pm
Flexin' wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:44 pm I've said it once and I'll say it again, I simply will never trust Kirk Cousins to lead this team to a Superbowl.
Period.
Agreed. I think we can still have a reasonably good year. But there is zero reason to believe Kirk can take this team (or any team) all the way.

Oh well, only 30 games to go before he’s off the books!
”Fanaticism is always a sign of repressed doubt.”

- Carl Jung
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

PurpleHaze wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:41 pm
Oscar wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:27 am Just a reminder, the #Vikings have now used 5th-round picks in 2018, 2019, and 2020 on players who are no longer with the team

#MOIST

Are you going to remind everyone that if their on the practice squad it doesn't mean their with the Minnesota Vikings anymore. How does that work Oscar? Haha lying idiot.
Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Dan33185 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:01 pm

#MOIST

Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."
Haha are you making fun of someone who is a grammar Nazi? Just think how pathetic someone has to be to criticize someone who made a small grammatical error. If you are being serious.....uhhhhh...... Hahahaha what a miserable piece of shit human being.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Haha are you making fun of someone who is a grammar Nazi? Just think how pathetic someone has to be to criticize someone who made a small grammatical error. If you are being serious.....uhhhhh...... Hahahaha what a miserable piece of shit human being.
Well, guess there's nothing more for me to do than take a long hard look at my life.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Dan33185 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Well, guess there's nothing more for me to do than take a long hard look at my life.
You made more than one comment to me, does that mean you're stalking me now?
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:08 pm

They're they're now, just relax.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Dan33185 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:10 pm
PurpleHaze wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:08 pm

They're they're now, just relax.
Did mom not make you fish sticks?
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
BigInflateable

Post by BigInflateable »

It's there there now. Not they're they're. Jesus fucking Christ, you stupid fucks can't even waste everyone's time ripping each other properly. Oscar, want to chime in yet too? Let's blow up another thread arguing over who may be the bigger dumb fucking ass hat.
Dan33185

Post by Dan33185 »

BigInflateable wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:36 pm It's there there now. Not they're they're. Jesus fucking Christ, you stupid fucks can't even waste everyone's time ripping each other properly. Oscar, want to chime in yet too? Let's blow up another thread arguing over who may be the bigger dumb fucking ass hat.
LwnmwrMan222

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

I think what happens now is what happened with AP. 9 men in the box, stop the run, blitz, blitz, blitz Kirk.
My body, my choice.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm
Herky wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm Tapered excitement if they stay healthy.
Staying healthy is crucial to every teams success. It's the only worry I have. Nothing else will stop or can stop this juggernaut.

Vikings and Atlanta will play to go to the SB. Scary part is, AtL chokes just as much. Is it finally our turn to make the big game?

I thought last year Zimmer was very cautious with players to keep everyone healthy when it mattered.

I hope the same strategy is used this year.

#HoistIn20
Sure hope we figure out how to beat Atlanta in NFC title game! :lol:
PohladPockyProtectorUWU

Post by PohladPockyProtectorUWU »

No. I have nothing on the line.

They’re not gonna win the super bowl, just like every other year. It’s actually very unworrysome and predictable being a vikes fan if u take the long view and don’t get wrapped up in the minute by minute like an ADHD child.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:54 pm
Herky wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm Tapered excitement if they stay healthy.
Staying healthy is crucial to every teams success. It's the only worry I have. Nothing else will stop or can stop this juggernaut.

Vikings and Atlanta will play to go to the SB. Scary part is, AtL chokes just as much. Is it finally our turn to make the big game?

I thought last year Zimmer was very cautious with players to keep everyone healthy when it mattered.

I hope the same strategy is used this year.

#HoistIn20
:lol: