Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Supplemental Draft - Let's Try This Again

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
B-Town

Supplemental Draft - Let's Try This Again

Post by B-Town »

Abe shut down the other thread, so I figured I'd start another. There was some really good conversation going between Herky(Jerky) and milhouse. I'm really interested to know which prospects they think we should take, and why.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Supplemental Draft - Let's Try This Again

Post by RubeTube »

Lol
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

As I stated in the original post, I would select Marcus SImms WR West Virginia using a 4th round pick in the supplemental draft. Maybe I would take a calculated risk and wait until the 5th depending upon the due diligence as to why he is entering the supplemental draft.

Simms reminds me a lot of Stephan Diggs. SImilar size and speed. Extremely shifty in his routes and has great run after the catch abilities. His hands seem above average but I havent seen enough of him to judge that, one reason is that he creates good separation at the NCAA level and I never saw him have to do much to catch the ball. He has been a returner, although I have not seen any video of any returns and his punt return stats arent what I would think a guy with his abilities in the open field would have.

I assume he can play the slot receiver role because his COD is really good on his routes. He really runs great double moves because he is so fluid in the quick changes needed to flip directions of his routes. He might need some route work on some of the routes a NFL slot receiver runs and maybe some technical work on some of the routes not used by college teams.

I think he was the best of the West VIrginia receivers on the squad last year despite Gary Jennings being a 4th round draft pick in the 2019 draft.
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm As I stated in the original post, I would select Marcus SImms WR West Virginia using a 4th round pick in the supplemental draft. Maybe I would take a calculated risk and wait until the 5th depending upon the due diligence as to why he is entering the supplemental draft.

Simms reminds me a lot of Stephan Diggs. SImilar size and speed. Extremely shifty in his routes and has great run after the catch abilities. His hands seem above average but I havent seen enough of him to judge that, one reason is that he creates good separation at the NCAA level and I never saw him have to do much to catch the ball. He has been a returner, although I have not seen any video of any returns and his punt return stats arent what I would think a guy with his abilities in the open field would have.

I assume he can play the slot receiver role because his COD is really good on his routes. He really runs great double moves because he is so fluid in the quick changes needed to flip directions of his routes. He might need some route work on some of the routes a NFL slot receiver runs and maybe some technical work on some of the routes not used by college teams.

I think he was the best of the West VIrginia receivers on the squad last year despite Gary Jennings being a 4th round draft pick in the 2019 draft.
This is definitely food for thought. Thanks. My question about Simms is this.... if he really is that good, then why did you post a picture of your apartment building's elevator in the other thread?
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

B-Town wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm
mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:25 pm As I stated in the original post, I would select Marcus SImms WR West Virginia using a 4th round pick in the supplemental draft. Maybe I would take a calculated risk and wait until the 5th depending upon the due diligence as to why he is entering the supplemental draft.

This is definitely food for thought. Thanks. My question about Simms is this.... if he really is that good, then why did you post a picture of your apartment building's elevator in the other thread?
1. I dont live in an apartment building.

2. Jerky is a psychopath who thread stalks me. Calls me a liar. I set him straight and if you want me to set you fucking straight, call me a liar.

3. I could care less about all of that. But, when people talk about what a miserable life I live, then I tell them otherwise. I live in paradise and the truth just sucks for losers like Jerky.
Dude

Post by Dude »

Given Marcus Simms' character questions, do you think he'd be the type of guy who'd be easily trolled on a message board into posting pictures about his life to try and prove something to nameless/faceless pukes?
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Dude wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:39 pm Given Marcus Simms' character questions, do you think he'd be the type of guy who'd be easily trolled on a message board into posting pictures about his life to try and prove something to nameless/faceless pukes?
I guess you are a puke.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Dude wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:39 pm Given Marcus Simms' character questions, do you think he'd be the type of guy who'd be easily trolled on a message board into posting pictures about his life to try and prove something to nameless/faceless pukes?
:lol:
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:01 pm

2. Jerky is a psychopath who thread stalks me. Calls me a liar. I set him straight and if you want me to set you fucking straight, call me a liar.

3. I could care less about all of that. But, when people talk about what a miserable life I live, then I tell them otherwise. I live in paradise and the truth just sucks for losers like Jerky.
Is this your paradise?

mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:21 pm
mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Is this your paradise?

Seems like you took a picture of your couch.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Another Rube made it and PMed me it. You aren’t well liked and it wasn’t even someone who posts in Purple Chat.

I think more are coming so be on the lookout! Who knows where that dirty hand will be next!
Butch Bradford

Post by Butch Bradford »

:lol: This thread is comedy gold!
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm Another Rube made it and PMed me it. You aren’t well liked and it wasn’t even someone who posts in Purple Chat.

I think more are coming so be on the lookout! Who knows where that dirty hand will be next!
Who really gives a fuck about what a psycopathic loser like you thinks. Post all of the pictures you want. I proved all of your claims false. I get it. IT just makes you and the other psychopaths feel like the total losers you are.
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm
Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm Another Rube made it and PMed me it. You aren’t well liked and it wasn’t even someone who posts in Purple Chat.

Who really gives a fuck about what a psycopathic loser like you thinks. Post all of the pictures you want. I proved all of your claims false. I get it. IT just makes you and the other psychopaths feel like the total losers you are.
All you proved is that you like to walk around and take pictures that don’t back anything up.

You are a sad man. Successful people don’t have to brag and you clearly do. Sorry about your shitty life and the desperate need to be something you aren’t.

Like I said, another Rube made that.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 pm
mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:40 pm

All you proved is that you like to walk around and take pictures that don’t back anything up.

You are a sad man. Successful people don’t have to brag and you clearly do. Sorry about your shitty life and the desperate need to be something you aren’t.

Like I said, another Rube made that.
I am the sad man? I don't brag, that is the point.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

Jesus you two are fucking morons....

Just fuck and get it over with.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:43 pm Jesus you two are fucking morons....

I'm the fucking moron? Please.
Herky

Post by Herky »

He made fun of my Dad who has cancer. Dude is a piece of shit.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 pm

That is just another of your lies dude. Let it go. I have never once posted in this or the previous Kfan forum under any other user name. YOu can convince yourself otherwise, but you are just wrong. It is ridiculous to believe the lies in your head and that is what you are doing.

It is too bad that your father has cancer. My son is an oncology resident. Someday there will be a cure and he is one of the people who will be the leaders in research in curing cancer.

But, if you continue with your obsession and false beliefs, fuck you.
Herky

Post by Herky »

You used to post as 2CentsWorth on Rube Chat and you’ve been busted by multiple people on that.

Fucking loser. Fuck you and your fake family.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:12 pm You used to post as 2CentsWorth on Rube Chat and you’ve been busted by multiple people on that.

Fucking loser.
Never once have I used an user name other than mlhouse on this or the previous kfan forum. If you want to continue your obsession with this and make a fool out of your loser self, go right ahead.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

You could just uhh....ignore him....?
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Sure, just as you could ignore this thread I guess. I personally want to talk about a supplemental draft player. I made an original post only about football. Then this second thread was started. The moron shows up in both with his crap. He is a total loser. I have more than proven my point. When you accuse me of lying, I will demonstrate I am not.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Sure, just as you could ignore this thread I guess.
Why? It's supposed to be a thread about the supplemental draft instead of two infants going back & forth....I don't see the thread title as "Two morons spend hours yelling at each other"

Seriously....do you know both of you can put each other on ignore and not have to deal with each other instead of dragging threads down with your bullshit?

Grow the fuck up. Both of you. It's embarrassing
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:03 pm

Why? It's supposed to be a thread about the supplemental draft instead of two infants going back & forth....I don't see the thread title as "Two morons spend hours yelling at each other"

Seriously....do you know both of you can put each other on ignore and not have to deal with each other instead of dragging threads down with your bullshit?

Read the first post I made in this thread.

I am not going to be called a liar by a fucking moron. I proved I wasn't. That is enough for me.
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 pm

I am not going to be called a liar by a fucking moron. I proved I wasn't. That is enough for me.
Yet you're still going on about it.....

Huh.......
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:10 pm

Huh.......
I see. But then, so are you and you werent even a part of it. Huh................
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Huh.......
I see. But then, so are you and you werent even a part of it. Huh................
I'm like the guy driving by an accident....just gawking at the mess you two idiots make.

But yeah....keep trying to turn it around on me, kiddo :lol:
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:31 pm

Huh.......
I'm like the guy driving by an accident....just gawking at the mess you two idiots make.

Again, you keep posting......
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

mlhouse wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:39 pm
DC4MVP wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:31 pm

Again, you keep posting......
Because it's fun to keep you going! :D