Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Supplemental Draft

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Gork

Re: Supplemental Draft

Post by Gork »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am I’m not the one taking pictures. You go girl!
Most of the pics he took are sideways. Prolly couldn't find a 5 yr. old around to show him how to use a phone! :lol:

My aunt has an elevator in her house. She uses it to store extra folding chairs. :bday:

500 employees? One of them has got to be Jaymo! :clap:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Gork wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:23 pm
Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am I’m not the one taking pictures. You go girl!
Most of the pics he took are sideways. Prolly couldn't find a 5 yr. old around to show him how to use a phone! :lol:

My aunt has an elevator in her house. She uses it to store extra folding chairs. :bday:

500 employees? One of them has got to be Jaymo! :clap:
Maybe someday I will have to use the elevator to go up and down the floors of the house, but now I just use it to move stuff and I keep my ladder on the elevator most of the time.
Florida Guy

Post by Florida Guy »

I’m a very irregular poster but visit the site. Not nearly as much because of the turn this board has turned.

But can we agree that threads like this have ruined the board? It’s like a Weiner measuring contest. Who cares who lives where?

Hopefully both parties feel like they proved their point and we can get back to football.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Florida Guy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:24 pm I’m a very irregular poster but visit the site. Not nearly as much because of the turn this board has turned.

But can we agree that threads like this have ruined the board? It’s like a Weiner measuring contest. Who cares who lives where?

Hopefully both parties feel like they proved their point and we can get back to football.
Obviously Jerky is just a psycopath who stalks threads. Feel free to talk about Simms int he supplemental draft. BUT DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE OPINIONS BECAUSE HE IS WATCHING.
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

This thread delivers. :lol:
Slava Ukrijina 💙💛🇺🇦💙💛
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm
Florida Guy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:24 pm I’m a very irregular poster but visit the site. Not nearly as much because of the turn this board has turned.

Obviously Jerky is just a psycopath who stalks threads. Feel free to talk about Simms int he supplemental draft. BUT DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE OPINIONS BECAUSE HE IS WATCHING.
You drunk on cheap vodka?
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:40 pm
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm

You drunk on cheap vodka?
Are you back for more humiliation?
Herky

Post by Herky »

Let those pics flow big guy! Wash your hands yet?