Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Supplemental Draft

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
mlhouse

Supplemental Draft

Post by mlhouse »

I really think the Vikings should look at WR Marcus Simms from West Virginia, and even S Jalen Thompson from Washington St.

I think he is a 4th round value, maybe you can wait until the 5th in the supplemental.
Herky

Re: Supplemental Draft

Post by Herky »

You think this or you stole the take from here?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... ected/amp/
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:29 pm You think this or you stole the take from here?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... ected/amp/
I posted the take on 7/1. The link you posted was posted on 7/5. You see a problem with your accusation, right?

Here was how I made my "recommendation:.

1. I saw a list of the players available for the Supplemental Draft.
2. I watched the available game video on Thompson and Simms.

Really liked what I saw in Simms. Extremely fluid athlete that is very difficult to tackle in the open field. Lots of Diggs like characteristics. His double moves are like butter he is so greasy. Did not see any video of him operating in the slot, but he could easily project there in the NFL. Solid hands. His return statistics are not what you would think of for a player that elusive in the open field. If you watch the Kansas St. game, there is a play were he catches the ball, does this move were he almost looks off a couple of would be tacklers, and exits out the back door.

I am not as high on Thompson. Box type safety compact safety without ideal NFL size. I don't think he will be able to cover the ground in the NFL I would want in a safety.
Herky

Post by Herky »

That article was actually posted the in afternoon when you made your post and then was updated today you dipshit.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm That article was actually posted the in afternoon when you made your post and then was updated today you dipshit.
So you say. I see no evidence when it was originally posted.

If you claim I saw a list of players that had declared for the supplemental, then big deal. I did.

Again, Jalen Thompson I am lukewarm on. Simms, I really like and would take him in the supplemental but only after reviewing what his problems were at WV. I would never make an opinion unless I formed it myself.

But keep on keeping on Jerky. What better things does a loser like you have than to make these idiotic responses to my post.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

I know the supplemental draft if full of misfits, but I'm kind of surprised there arent more success stories coming from it.

Closest thing to a success story in over a decade is Josh Gordon, who has had a very rocky career.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

bubu dubu. wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:19 pm I know the supplemental draft if full of misfits, but I'm kind of surprised there arent more success stories coming from it.

Closest thing to a success story in over a decade is Josh Gordon, who has had a very rocky career.
Bernie Kosar. Cris Carter. Ahmed Brooks. Bunch of others.

There is some push pull in the process. Obviously it is mostly full of misfits because of its nature. Players become ineligible or are thrown off a college team-----> Suplemental draft.

The VIkings have only made one supplemental selection in their history, WR Ryan Bethea in 1988.

I think the advantage of the Supplemental Draft is that you get the players at least a round later than if they were in the same situation in a normal draft.

This is the first year I believe the Vikings should pull the trigger on a pick, and they should use a 4th round pick on Simms.
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:53 pm
Herky wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:37 pm That article was actually posted the in afternoon when you made your post and then was updated today you dipshit.
So you say. I see no evidence when it was originally posted.

If you claim I saw a list of players that had declared for the supplemental, then big deal. I did.

Again, Jalen Thompson I am lukewarm on. Simms, I really like and would take him in the supplemental but only after reviewing what his problems were at WV. I would never make an opinion unless I formed it myself.

But keep on keeping on Jerky. What better things does a loser like you have than to make these idiotic responses to my post.
You are a fraud. No real business owner has time to watch tape on players like you claim to do.

You are so full of shit it’s pouring out of your fat ass. You don’t live in Florida. You down own a 500 plus employee business. You are a liar and always have been. A sad man.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:15 am You guys really can argue about dumb shit sometimes.
An argument is something between people with multiple opinions. Jerky is a psychopath who has nothing better to do than go to any thread I post in and babble. He posts an article that is 5 days after my original post to "prove" that somehow I copied their opinion.

All of the other things, I'm not lying. If you want to claim I don't live in Florida, own a business that has 500 employees, have an elevator in my house, Be my guest. It doesn't change the fact that I do.

For example, here are photos I just took of my elevator. Photo 1, approaching the elevator. Photo 2, calling the elevator. Photo 3, inside the elevator showing the elevator buttons. Have fun.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:55 am
Abe Froman wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:15 am You guys really can argue about dumb shit sometimes.
An argument is something between people with multiple opinions. Jerky is a psychopath who has nothing better to do than go to any thread I post in and babble. He posts an article that is 5 days after my original post to "prove" that somehow I copied their opinion.

All of the other things, I'm not lying. If you want to claim I don't live in Florida, own a business that has 500 employees, have an elevator in my house, Be my guest. It doesn't change the fact that I do.

For example, here are photos I just took of my elevator. Photo 1, approaching the elevator. Photo 2, calling the elevator. Photo 3, inside the elevator showing the elevator buttons. Have fun.
I love your hands. They look supple.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:59 am

I love your hands. They look supple.
Not the first man that has made that move.....not that there is anything wrong with that.
Herky

Post by Herky »

:lol: Wash those dirty hands.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:01 am

Rascist.
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:04 am

Rascist.
What’s a rascist? You have some dirt on parts of you hands. I’d hate to see what you teeth look like.
Last edited by Herky on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:06 am
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:04 am

Rascist.
What’s a rascist? You have some dirt on parts of you hand. I’d hate to see what you teeth look like.
Anything else you want to make up....
Herky

Post by Herky »

That’s your territory bro. Have fun in fantasy land but for God’s sake, wash those chubby hands!

Cute pics you took at the mall.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:07 am That’s your territory bro. Have fun in fantasy land but got God’s sake, wash those chubby hands!
Dude, are you still claiming I don't have an elevator in my house?

And, you must be a rascist because my hands are perfectly clean, just tan. I live on the beach in Florida for Christ sakes.
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:13 am
Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:07 am That’s your territory bro. Have fun in fantasy land but got God’s sake, wash those chubby hands!

And, you must be a rascist because my hands are perfectly clean, just tan. I live on the beach in Florida for Christ sakes.
:lol: whatever helps you sleep at night liar.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:13 am

:lol: whatever helps you sleep at night liar.
Well, with a cement head like yours stay away from my pool.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Take some more pictures. Maybe go to a car dealership and and take one of a Corvette and claim it’s in your driveway.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Let's clean it up, boy's. This thread is about the "National football league" **Chris Berman Voice**
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:19 am Take some more pictures. Maybe go to a car dealership and and take one of a Corvette and claim it’s in your driveway.
LOL....... those were obviously car dealership type photos. Poor guy, you simply cannot handle the truth.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Good enough? I had to run out and get my newspaper.
Herky

Post by Herky »

This is classic. How was the dealership?
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:31 am This is classic. How was the dealership?
Yeah, I drove to the dealership in under minute, just like I plagiarized a news report that was published 4 days later.

Do you ever get tired of being proven wrong?
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Hoo boy.

Herky you are taking a beating here. Can't call a froob out and get owned like this.

Mlhouse is a certified Boss Playa.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Herky

Post by Herky »

mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:42 am
Yeah, I drove to the dealership in under minute, just like I plagiarized a news report that was published 4 days later.

:lol: The overcompensating to desperately make your lies reality are hilarious.

Go to a hotel and take a pic of the pool and say it’s yours.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:48 am
mlhouse wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:42 am

:lol: The overcompensating to desperately make your lies reality are hilarious.

Go to a hotel and take a pic of the pool and say it’s yours.
I'm the one who is desperate and overcompensating?

Anything else?
Last edited by mlhouse on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herky

Post by Herky »

I’m not the one taking pictures. You go girl!
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

Herky wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am I’m not the one taking pictures. You go girl!
What a comeback.