Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Vikings betting

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Vikings betting

Post by RubeTube »

Right now the Vikings are the 3rd worst odds to win the Division with only Detroit worse.

They have the Packers and Bears neck and neck. :lol:

I'm about to put a stack a cash up. You should too and thank Zaddy later. :thumbsup:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Oscar

Re: Vikings betting

Post by Oscar »

I went upstairs last night and told my Mom that I am putting down $10,000 on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl because Rube Tube says this is the year!

The plan is in place. I got a credit card in the mail with a $10,000 max on it and only a 21% interest rate, whatever that means.

I told Mom I was going to pick up some extra hours at work! I am not sure how 30 hours a week is going to effect me now.

I told Mom that she might need to pick up my Xbox Live Subscription in December.

I told her we are going to have a better life after this season! My sister and our kids are really excited!

Thanks Rube Tube for the hot tip!
1.10.22: Never Forget! Zimmer and Spielman are done destroying the Vikings Organization!

Still can’t start a thread on this forum! Bozo’s hate the truth!
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Oscar wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:07 am I went upstairs last night and told my Mom that I am putting down $10,000 on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl because Rube Tube says this is the year!

The plan is in place. I got a credit card in the mail with a $10,000 max on it and only a 21% interest rate, whatever that means.

I told Mom I was going to pick up some extra hours at work! I am not sure how 30 hours a week is going to effect me now.

I told Mom that she might need to pick up my Xbox Live Subscription in December.

I told her we are going to have a better life after this season! My sister and our kids are really excited!

:lol:

Although, the Packers should have worse odds with that mess. Bastards will probably suck and draft an even better quarterback next April.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Oscar wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:07 am I went upstairs last night and told my Mom that I am putting down $10,000 on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl because Rube Tube says this is the year!

You are welcome dude.

There should be a CC somewhere with lower interest rates.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

I find it both ironic and entertaining that an obvious bit is both less over the top at trying to draw attention to himself and more funny in doing so than the attention whore who started this thread. You can't make up the "Look at me" drivel this moron comes up with. :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 pm I find it both ironic and entertaining that an obvious bit is both less over the top at trying to draw attention to himself and more funny in doing so than the attention whore who started this thread. You can't make up the "Look at me" drivel this moron comes up with. :lol:
Just trying to help some of the guy's.

Everyone should be able to do what they want for a living. Hitting on this can give you that freedom.

I'm living my dream, Tice. Paid to give "Hot Takes"

You don't have to be mediocre, Tice.

#RTSports
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:13 am
hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:03 pm I find it both ironic and entertaining that an obvious bit is both less over the top at trying to draw attention to himself and more funny in doing so than the attention whore who started this thread. You can't make up the "Look at me" drivel this moron comes up with. :lol:
Just trying to help some of the guy's.

Everyone should be able to do what they want for a living. Hitting on this can give you that freedom.

I'm living my dream, Tice. Paid to give "Hot Takes"

You don't have to be mediocre, Tice.

#RTSports
I think he actually thinks that some here believe that. :lol: