Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

KDC: Most pressured QB in 2018

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Re: KDC: Most pressured QB in 2018

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:13 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am

:lol:

Don't worry Cunningham, his extension will clear up some space for 2022 that you are so worried about. :lol:
You would be so bored without me.

If he becomes a decent quarterback - and by that I mean wins a playoff game - then hey, go ahead and re-sign him. Good luck providing him a supporting cast with that massive deal he will demand. Double down though...

It is too late to right this wrong now though. Haskins was right there at 15 and Washington is gloating about him right now. Lamar Jackson was right there too the year before. If one is there next year RS will pass again. The guy is an idiot and should have been fired after Ponder. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me again, and...

I will change my name to Sergeant Rubetube... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rather have 8-7-1 than 13-3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No matter what I have said Sergeant Rubetube totally beat me. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am a Vikings' fan and want them to succeed. I just cannot believe that Rube totally agreed with me BEFORE last season, then saw last season and changed his mind. :lol: Last season was embarrassing. :lol:
I'd love for the team to win a playoff game. And since he's the quarterback of the team, he's included in that feeling.

He's a good quarterback too, and it's a good team, fully capable to get into the playoffs and win, QB, supporting cast and all.

Very different from the days when we had a shitty QB like Teddy, and his supporting cast made it happen.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:19 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 am

If he becomes a decent quarterback - and by that I mean wins a playoff game - then hey, go ahead and re-sign him. Good luck providing him a supporting cast with that massive deal he will demand. Double down though...

It is too late to right this wrong now though. Haskins was right there at 15 and Washington is gloating about him right now. Lamar Jackson was right there too the year before. If one is there next year RS will pass again. The guy is an idiot and should have been fired after Ponder. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me again, and...

I will change my name to Sergeant Rubetube... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a Vikings' fan and want them to succeed. I just cannot believe that Rube totally agreed with me BEFORE last season, then saw last season and changed his mind. :lol: Last season was embarrassing. :lol:
I'd love for the team to win a playoff game. And since he's the quarterback of the team, he's included in that feeling.

He's a good quarterback too, and it's a good team, fully capable to get into the playoffs and win, QB, supporting cast and all.

Very different from the days when we had a shitty QB like Teddy, and his supporting cast made it happen.
:o :shock:

Joe, you did an entire post and didn't use an emoji or just piggyback and rip on one statement. Is growth possible? :clap:

Your hatred of a 22 year old kid is sad, but yeah, at 23 years old when his leg nearly fell off he still was two years younger than when Cousins even got to throw a pass in the NFL. We will never know with Teddy is all I have said. Yes, his stats were not great, but he was a cog in a team that did very well. Just because I won't say that he sucked I guess you guys think it is funny. Then you rip on special needs kids too. Great arguments there. :clap:

But really? His supporting cast made it happen is comical. Do you remember who his receivers were back then? His offensive line? If Cousins had those "weapons" he'd probably have similar yards. AP was great, but it is interesting how you forget that he never picked up a blitz. He fumbled. He would get stuffed 3/4 of his run attempts. He was about AP. He fumbled in that playoff game when we needed him. AP was the highest player on the team and so of course he should have the best stats. Just like Cousins being the highest paid player now and should be called out.

Teddy did what he had to do. What the coaches asked of him. He was cheap, young, and could get a first down. Had Walsh made that kick who knows how far we might have gotten, but let's go back to that time period. Prior to that year we didn't think we had a shot in hell of making the playoffs, but after that season we thought we were Super Bowl bound. Then Teddy got hurt and that all faded. Treadwell was drafted to help give Teddy a receiver.

Teddy was just a kid in his first full year as a starter. As I have said to you page after page we don't know what could have been. Just as much as I don't know how this season will go. We can throw crap at the wall and see what sticks, but all of us are guessing.

We also after Keenum were told we were a Super Bowl ready team, then we brought in Cousins and were extremely far from a Super Bowl team again.

Yet quarterback has nothing to do with that? :shrug:

Maybe Keenum fit this system and team very well? Maybe it complimented his game?

Now we have Kubiak in here to design an offense for Cousins. That is the best thing this team could have done.

Will it be enough? We'll see.

Now Joe, just pick one sentence and apply some emojis on it. Bless us all with your football acumen while you continue to rip on Teddy.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:19 am

:o :shock:

Joe, you did an entire post and didn't use an emoji or just piggyback and rip on one statement. Is growth possible? :clap:

Your hatred of a 22 year old kid is sad, but yeah, at 23 years old when his leg nearly fell off he still was two years younger than when Cousins even got to throw a pass in the NFL. We will never know with Teddy is all I have said. Yes, his stats were not great, but he was a cog in a team that did very well. Just because I won't say that he sucked I guess you guys think it is funny. Then you rip on special needs kids too. Great arguments there. :clap:

But really? His supporting cast made it happen is comical. Do you remember who his receivers were back then? His offensive line? If Cousins had those "weapons" he'd probably have similar yards. AP was great, but it is interesting how you forget that he never picked up a blitz. He fumbled. He would get stuffed 3/4 of his run attempts. He was about AP. He fumbled in that playoff game when we needed him. AP was the highest player on the team and so of course he should have the best stats. Just like Cousins being the highest paid player now and should be called out.

Teddy did what he had to do. What the coaches asked of him. He was cheap, young, and could get a first down. Had Walsh made that kick who knows how far we might have gotten, but let's go back to that time period. Prior to that year we didn't think we had a shot in hell of making the playoffs, but after that season we thought we were Super Bowl bound. Then Teddy got hurt and that all faded. Treadwell was drafted to help give Teddy a receiver.

Teddy was just a kid in his first full year as a starter. As I have said to you page after page we don't know what could have been. Just as much as I don't know how this season will go. We can throw crap at the wall and see what sticks, but all of us are guessing.

We also after Keenum were told we were a Super Bowl ready team, then we brought in Cousins and were extremely far from a Super Bowl team again.

Yet quarterback has nothing to do with that? :shrug:

Maybe Keenum fit this system and team very well? Maybe it complimented his game?

Now we have Kubiak in here to design an offense for Cousins. That is the best thing this team could have done.

Will it be enough? We'll see.

Now Joe, just pick one sentence and apply some emojis on it. Bless us all with your football acumen while you continue to rip on Teddy.
Yes dumbingham, Teddy had far less to do with winning than his supporting cast. Write that on your forehead backwards so you see it every morning in the mirror.

Maybe, just maybe you'll get it into your head, then ask your guardian about it, who will fill you in on what that means for your life moving forward.

As in another thread, and what now multiple people have said to you, you can't evaluate what could have been for one guy, and what actually is for another. You have to evaluate what actually is for both, you stupid m-fer.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

As in another thread, and what now multiple people have said to you, you can't evaluate what could have been for one guy, and what actually is for another. You have to evaluate what actually is for both, you stupid m-fer.
I'm not. Teddy was the quarterback of this team when they won the North and made the playoffs. He led a final drive in that playoff game to set up a game winning field goal. His supporting cast you ignore. Tell me, besides AP, who led that offense as his supporting cast?

I'm not speculating that Teddy might have developed into a better quarterback than Cousins. Never said that. You are just making stuff up at this point along with your two paragraphs of garbage intro.

The "multiple" people are you and Sergeant Rubetube.. Who we have shown now that Sergeant Rubetube believed exactly what I do about Cousins.

Again though, just so you can get it into your head, I am not saying that Teddy would have developed into anything. I never have. I'm saying he won games and got first downs. When he was playing. I have stuck to only when he has played and not ever once talked about what could have been with him.

I have said it is impossible to compare the two because you have a rookie 22 year old kid that I am trying to compare to a 30 year old veteran quarterback. There is no comparison. YES, COUSINS AT 31 YEARS OLD HAS BETTER STATS THAN TEDDY EVER DID.

And they both have one playoff appearance. So not much to show for either. I'm not going to speculate on what might have been if Teddy hadn't blown his knee because that is the reality we live in. I'm not going to say that Cousins is the best quarterback we have had since Favre until he does better than Keenum did. To pretend that Keenum had nothing to do with that 13-3 record is much dumber than anything I could say, hell, that is dumber than what Sergeant Rubetube said.

The award for best stats and no playoff wins is in the women's bathroom under the Top Gun runner up plaque.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm not. Teddy was the quarterback of this team when they won the North and made the playoffs. He led a final drive in that playoff game to set up a game winning field goal. His supporting cast you ignore. Tell me, besides AP, who led that offense as his supporting cast?

I'm not speculating that Teddy might have developed into a better quarterback than Cousins. Never said that. You are just making stuff up at this point along with your two paragraphs of garbage intro.

The "multiple" people are you and Sergeant Rubetube.. Who we have shown now that Sergeant Rubetube believed exactly what I do about Cousins.

Again though, just so you can get it into your head, I am not saying that Teddy would have developed into anything. I never have. I'm saying he won games and got first downs. When he was playing. I have stuck to only when he has played and not ever once talked about what could have been with him.

I have said it is impossible to compare the two because you have a rookie 22 year old kid that I am trying to compare to a 30 year old veteran quarterback. There is no comparison. YES, COUSINS AT 31 YEARS OLD HAS BETTER STATS THAN TEDDY EVER DID.

And they both have one playoff appearance. So not much to show for either. I'm not going to speculate on what might have been if Teddy hadn't blown his knee because that is the reality we live in. I'm not going to say that Cousins is the best quarterback we have had since Favre until he does better than Keenum did. To pretend that Keenum had nothing to do with that 13-3 record is much dumber than anything I could say, hell, that is dumber than what Sergeant Rubetube said.

The award for best stats and no playoff wins is in the women's bathroom under the Top Gun runner up plaque.
Yes, you are.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc. Yes you are, Teddy, words, stuff, etc.
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Lol, you keep saying Teddy “only had one year starting” at QB for the Vikings, which I guess is partly true because his first season he only started 12 and a half games after coming in for Ponder, but THAT was his Age 22 season.

And it’s laughable to say we can’t compare Teddy at 23 and Cousins at 30. Yes, we fucking can.

The argument is “is Cousins the best QB we’ve had since Favre?”

You don’t get to put a hypothetically developed and older Bridgewater into that argument.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:45 pm

Lol, you keep saying Teddy “only had one year starting” at QB for the Vikings, which I guess is partly true because his first season he only started 12 and a half games after coming in for Ponder, but THAT was his Age 22 season.

And it’s laughable to say we can’t compare Teddy at 23 and Cousins at 30. Yes, we fucking can.

You don’t get to put a hypothetically developed and older Bridgewater into that argument.
Ok, I don't think that Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre so far. I think Keenum was better. If you want to get extremely literal about it.

Also, first downs are more important to me than yards thrown. Time of possession is important. It goes back to me believing that a lot of those stats from Cousins comes because we are trailing or it is coming too little and too late.

So if the base argument is if Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre I would say, no, he is not the best quarterback we have had since Favre. Keenum was better. Teddy might have been better someday, but we'll never know. In his single season starting he won more games than Cousins ever has.

I keep wondering what is your measurement for ""BEST QUARTERBACK SINCE FAVRE?"

What is our criteria is probably why this is going on over 15 pages and two threads.

What makes Favre the ideal?

Was it stats? Wins? Playoff victories? Yards thrown?

What is the criteria so I can compare?
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Ok, I don't think that Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre so far. I think Keenum was better. If you want to get extremely literal about it.

Also, first downs are more important to me than yards thrown. Time of possession is important. It goes back to me believing that a lot of those stats from Cousins comes because we are trailing or it is coming too little and too late.

So if the base argument is if Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre I would say, no, he is not the best quarterback we have had since Favre. Keenum was better. Teddy might have been better someday, but we'll never know. In his single season starting he won more games than Cousins ever has.

What is our criteria is probably why this is going on over 15 pages and two threads.

This is going over 15 pages and two threads because you're a complete dumbshit. Hope this helps.
Dude

Post by Dude »

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm Ok, I don't think that Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre so far. I think Keenum was better. If you want to get extremely literal about it.
Let me run this by you:

With Keenum:
The Vikings finished #1 overall in ypg defensively in 2017. (regressed in 2018)
The Vikings finished #7 overall in ypg rushing in 2017. (regressed in 2018)
The Vikings finished #11 overall in ypg passing in 2017. (improved in 2018)

Which resulted in a 13-3 record.

The Broncos finished #11 overall in ypg defensively in 2018 (regressed from 2017)
The Broncos finished #12 overall in ypg rushing in 2018 (improved from 2017)
The Broncos finished #19 overall in ypg passing in 2018 (regressed from 2017)

Which resulted in a 6-10 record.

Do you think Keenum was a net gain for the Broncos and/or a net loss from the Vikings?
Last edited by Dude on Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:20 pm

This is going over 15 pages and two threads because you're a complete dumbshit. Hope this helps.
:clap:

At least I answer questions. The only time you do is when you forget which bit you are signed in under.

Mr. Emoji. You are like a 12 year old girl on her internets for the first time. You brag about how you don't read things and then just post insults.

Great contribution.

Now answer the question or STFU troll.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:29 pm

At least I answer questions. The only time you do is when you forget which bit you are signed in under.

Mr. Emoji. You are like a 12 year old girl on her internets for the first time. You brag about how you don't read things and then just post insults.

Great contribution.

Repeating the same bullshit over and over, even when it's been show to be false, is not answering questions dumbshit. Hope this helps.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Dude wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:28 pm
cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 pm Ok, I don't think that Cousins is the best quarterback since Favre so far. I think Keenum was better. If you want to get extremely literal about it.
Let me run this by you:

With Keenum:

The Broncos finished #11 overall in ypg defensively in 2018 (regressed from 2017)
The Broncos finished #12 overall in ypg rushing in 2018 (flat from 2017)

Do you think Keenum was a net gain for the Broncos and/or a net loss from the Vikings?
And you say I move the goal posts and cannot go from team to team and stuff. The cherry picker strikes again.

What was Denver's record the year before Keenum came there? What was the Vikings record before and after Cousins came?

This is why you need to state criteria for comparison. Do we want to use these categories for comparison? Is this the criteria? We are looking at overall team statistics. Keenum impacts ypg rushing for teams? He impacts ypg defensively as well? Or he doesn't?

So list off your three stats for the Vikings using Cousins now. Show Washington in 2017, Vikings in 2018 and then show the record.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:31 pm

Great contribution.

Repeating the same bullshit over and over, even when it's been show to be false, is not answering questions dumbshit. Hope this helps.
What have I said that is false? You have yet to prove anything...

Except that you can pick a sentence and add emojis. My little Cousin can do that.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm
Let me run this by you:

With Keenum:

And you say I move the goal posts and cannot go from team to team and stuff. The cherry picker strikes again.

What was Denver's record the year before Keenum came there? What was the Vikings record before and after Cousins came?

This is why you need to state criteria for comparison. Do we want to use these categories for comparison? Is this the criteria? We are looking at overall team statistics. Keenum impacts ypg rushing for teams? He impacts ypg defensively as well? Or he doesn't?

So list off your three stats for the Vikings using Cousins now. Show Washington in 2017, Vikings in 2018 and then show the record.
Which QB produces the least, but is just amazing mentally in his own head, and thus is a net gain merely by being alive?
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Great contribution.

Except that you can pick a sentence and add emojis. My little Cousin can do that.
Hey stupid, you've been called out daily, and repeatedly for being wrong, and we're not pulling a dumbingham by rehashing that. Sorry. Maybe ask your guardian to read it to you more closely next time?
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:42 pm
cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Hey stupid, you've been called out daily, and repeatedly for being wrong, and we're not pulling a dumbingham by rehashing that. Sorry. Maybe ask your guardian to read it to you more closely next time?
You even suck at being a troll. Called out daily by you and your other names. Calling me dumbingham and talking about my guardian. Again, you are like a 12 year old girl on here. At least you have given up on the emojis. Your trademark :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread has been played out for about 5 pages and yet you keep coming back. Sign in as Dude or Simpleton. At least they add more to the conversation. At least Hate knows how to really insult people.

You are like a little dog biting at my ankles. :lol:
Dude

Post by Dude »

Let me run this by you:

With Keenum:

Do your own damn homework.

I'm not surprised this is going over your head, but here's some help: If you notice to the right of each line, I posted whether the metric improved/regressed before/after Keenum was there.

For example, the Vikings' defense statistically played worse and they ran the ball less effectively in 2018 than they did when Keenum was the quarterback.

If you need more help, my two year old should be up from her nap within the next hour or so. I'm sure she can help you navigate this.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Dude wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Let me run this by you:

With Keenum:

I'm not surprised this is going over your head, but here's some help: If you notice to the right of each line, I posted whether the metric improved/regressed before/after Keenum was there.

For example, the Vikings' defense statistically played worse and they ran the ball less effectively in 2018 than they did when Keenum was the quarterback.

If you need more help, my two year old should be up from her nap within the next hour or so. I'm sure she can help you navigate this.
Oh, now I have to look it up. Ok.

You are giving team metrics, which I thought was no allowed in this debate.

Let me help you out though...
The defense played better because Keenum got first downs. How hard is that to understand? You dance around that fact, but here, let me help you and your 2 year old.... When you get a first down you possess the ball longer. So, if Keenum was able to get more first downs (when they actually mattered in games) that would lead to us controlling the time of possession.

Next, when you are leading in games late you tend to run the ball more. So you again control the clock and get to rack up some rushing yards.

I'll stop there and start to break down your stats, but I wanted to get something short in for you to read and for "Joe" to take a crap on with his emojis and juvenile name calling.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Dude...whatever happened that was worse in 2018 was because of Cousins. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching staff, cheerleaders, skol chant, security, event staff, light rail slowdowns, you name it.
Dude

Post by Dude »

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 pm
Dude wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Oh, now I have to look it up. Ok.

You are giving team metrics, which I thought was no allowed in this debate.

Let me help you out though...
The defense played better because Keenum got first downs. How hard is that to understand? You dance around that fact, but here, let me help you and your 2 year old.... When you get a first down you possess the ball longer. So, if Keenum was able to get more first downs (when they actually mattered in games) that would lead to us controlling the time of possession.

Next, when you are leading in games late you tend to run the ball more. So you again control the clock and get to rack up some rushing yards.

I'll stop there and start to break down your stats, but I wanted to get something short in for you to read and for "Joe" to take a crap on with his emojis and juvenile name calling.

The Vikings gained 19.4 first downs per game in 2018, down from 20.9 first downs per game in 2017. Do you really think that an extra first down (and a half) gained per game is the difference?

There is clearly grey area there, and I'm not disputing that, but I find it funny that no matter where the cloud lies, it's a positive for your argument and a negative against Cousins when there's a million different ways it can be analyzed.

Again, we get it.

-----You don't like Cousins, and Bridgewater was the second coming of Jesus until his knee blew up.

-----You'll kiss Joel's ass for bringing stats that you agree with, but I'm an asshole because my stats are contradictory.

-----You can call everyone who disagrees with you a "bit" but you're clearly innocent of any name calling.

You're not a hypocrite at all...
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

With Cousins:
The Redskins finished #21 overall in ypg defensively in 2017. (improved in 2018)
The Redskins finished #28 overall in ypg rushing in 2017. (improved in 2018 - moved up to #17)
The Redskins finished #12 overall in ypg passing in 2017. (regressed in 2018) Lest we forget their starting quarterback got injured though...

Which resulted in a 7-9 record.

The Vikings finished #4 overall in ypg defensively in 2018 (regressed from 2017)
The Vikings finished #30 overall in ypg rushing in 2018 (regressed from 2017)
The Vikings finished #13 overall in ypg passing in 2018 (regressed from 2017)

Which resulted in a 8-7-1 record.

Do you think Cousins was a net gain for the Vikings and/or a net loss from the Redskins?

See how much sense you are making?

Need me to box you anymore or should we wait until Siver rides in again and boxes you?
Dude

Post by Dude »

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:12 pm With Cousins:
The Redskins finished #21 overall in ypg defensively in 2017. (improved in 2018)
The Redskins finished #28 overall in ypg rushing in 2017. (improved in 2018 - moved up to #17)
The Redskins finished #12 overall in ypg passing in 2017. (regressed in 2018) Lest we forget their starting quarterback got injured though...

The Vikings finished #4 overall in ypg defensively in 2018 (regressed from 2017)

Do you think Cousins was a net gain for the Vikings and/or a net loss from the Redskins?

Need me to box you anymore or should we wait until Siver rides in again and boxes you?

Are you even able to interpret what you're saying here? This clearly reinforces my point.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Is this guy serious? He's never boxed anything in his life, outside of his job.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Dude

Post by Dude »

Dude wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:14 pm

Are you even able to interpret what you're saying here? This clearly reinforces my point.
I can just sense HGTM laughing at my efforts somewhere in the distance...
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Please explain your point then? I thought you were showing how Keenum went to Denver and made them worse. Taking your exact same criteria I showed how Washington got better without Cousins and how we got worse. This is despite The Redskins losing their starting quarterbacks.

You are a waste of time.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Dude wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 pm

I can just sense HGTM laughing at my efforts somewhere in the distance...
Probably because that is just another one of your names here. Except that bit has some credibility left unlike these two you use.
silverjoel

Post by silverjoel »

The 2018 Vikings had 20 turnovers, 17 by Cousins and 3 by others (Cook and Thielen). Of those 17 by Cousins, the opposing team scored 55 points. Of those 3 by other, opposing teams scored 7 points.

The 2017 Vikings had 14 turnovers, 8 by Keenum and 6 by others. Of those 8 by Keenum, opposing teams scored 30 points. Of those 6 by others, opponents scored 25 points.

Can people imagine if Cousins' numbers and Keenum's number were flipped? People would be ripping the talent on the team even more then they already are.
Dude

Post by Dude »

cunningham wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:18 pm Please explain your point then? I thought you were showing how Keenum went to Denver and made them worse. Taking your exact same criteria I showed how Washington got better without Cousins and how we got worse. This is despite The Redskins losing their starting quarterbacks.
Let me hold your hand:

Keenum benefited from better play from the team around him when he was with the Vikings which led to a 13-3 record.

Keenum struggled when the team around him didn't play as well which led to a 6-10 record.
You are a waste of time.
You're a hypocrite.