Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Tickets bought for Chargers Game! #SKOL

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
mankatobjr

Tickets bought for Chargers Game! #SKOL

Post by mankatobjr »

Anyone else heading to LA for the Vikings Chargers game? Taking the family. My parents have a place in Palm Springs so should be an easy trip for us. Flying in Thursday to PS, spend Friday at their pool.. Hit up Hollywood/LA All Day Saturday, hotel it.. maybe see the beach Sunday morning and head to the Stadium. Drive back to PS after game and leave Monday afternoon.

Early Xmas present to me.. its my son's "digit" birthday trip.. his sister got to do New York for her 10th.

Who's going to the game?

Anyone going to any road games?
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

They call me Jobber... I have learn to not only accept it, but embrace it.
weimy froob

Re: Tickets bought for Chargers Game! #SKOL

Post by weimy froob »

mankatobjr wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 am Anyone else heading to LA for the Vikings Chargers game? Taking the family. My parents have a place in Palm Springs so should be an easy trip for us. Flying in Thursday to PS, spend Friday at their pool.. Hit up Hollywood/LA All Day Saturday, hotel it.. maybe see the beach Sunday morning and head to the Stadium. Drive back to PS after game and leave Monday afternoon.

Early Xmas present to me.. its my son's "digit" birthday trip.. his sister got to do New York for her 10th.

Who's going to the game?

:thumbsup: sounds like a great trip to me. hopefully the vikings top if off with a W.
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

weimy froob wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:27 am
mankatobjr wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 am Anyone else heading to LA for the Vikings Chargers game? Taking the family. My parents have a place in Palm Springs so should be an easy trip for us. Flying in Thursday to PS, spend Friday at their pool.. Hit up Hollywood/LA All Day Saturday, hotel it.. maybe see the beach Sunday morning and head to the Stadium. Drive back to PS after game and leave Monday afternoon.

Who's going to the game?

:thumbsup: sounds like a great trip to me. hopefully the vikings top if off with a W.
No kidding.. Outside chance could be Division clincher (they clinched division 2 years ago week 15). Plus I had enough Airline points to pay for the airline tickets. Plus got Face Value game day tickets ($200 a piece) to sit 35 yard line 2nd row behind the Vikings bench. Just need to dodge the Booger mobile on SNF.
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

mankatobjr wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:46 am

Who's going to the game?

No kidding.. Outside chance could be Division clincher (they clinched division 2 years ago week 15). Plus I had enough Airline points to pay for the airline tickets. Plus got Face Value game day tickets ($200 a piece) to sit 35 yard line 2nd row behind the Vikings bench. Just need to dodge the Booger mobile on SNF.
SNF? you mean if the game gets flexed?
Porridge

Post by Porridge »

I'll most likely be back at the MetLife stadium again this year.

:shock:
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

weimy froob wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:49 am

It is scheduled for SNF already.. It wouldn't be the worse thing to me if it gets flexed out though but as of now its SNF

mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Porridge wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am I'll most likely be back at the MetLife stadium again this year.

:shock:
That will be a good game.. Nice weather early Oct...hope its not as windy as the Jets game last year. My kids wore frooze before the game started.

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

mankatobjr wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:54 am
weimy froob wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:49 am

It is scheduled for SNF already.. It wouldn't be the worse thing to me if it gets flexed out though but as of now its SNF
well then you're set.
Keith_Morrison

Post by Keith_Morrison »

Who's going to the game?

I'll save you the time, pal.

Here's the postcard version....

Spoiler:
This is reality.....

Spoiler:

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Who's going to the game?

I will be there!

Heading out Thursday also with hs classmates and staying with a buddy from hs. Spending Friday/Saturday golfing and hanging out, fly back to the real world on Monday. Glad it was scheduled for mid-December. Will make for a nice break from winter.
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Who's going to the game?

I will be there!

Heading out Thursday also with hs classmates and staying with a buddy from hs. Spending Friday/Saturday golfing and hanging out, fly back to the real world on Monday. Glad it was scheduled for mid-December. Will make for a nice break from winter.
:thumbsup: