Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I regret to inform you

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
64DegreeWedge

I regret to inform you

Post by 64DegreeWedge »

That first round o-line pick won’t do shit. The line will still be terrible
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
Philo Beddoe

Re: I regret to inform you

Post by Philo Beddoe »

It will be terribler if they dont draft an Olineman
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Insightful, compelling and rich thread.

Nice work.
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

They should trade into the top 5 and get a RT that can anchor the line for a decade
In Kwesi we trust.
vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***

Post by vikesbumeout »

64DegreeWedge wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am That first round o-line pick won’t do shit. The line will still be terrible
I think someone woke up half empty.
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

64DegreeWedge wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:38 am That first round o-line pick won’t do shit. The line will still be terrible
This is already a very improved line even without the addition of a top pick.

Sorry to inform you.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
-VikingsTw-

Post by -VikingsTw- »

Yea I don't believe this for one minute. Especially if they land Dillard, Bradburry or Cody Ford. I see all three of those guys as huge upgrades to the Oline. I think there is a good chance the offensive line coaching will be better this year. Pat Elflein isn't injured this offeseason either, the coach isn't gonna die before the season.

If I was GM I would make it high priority to add at least one really good starting out the gate offensive lineman to the unit.

If they don't get Dillard, Johnah, Bradburry or Ford, Risner and or Lindstrom should be day one starters. I think Connor McGovern could be a starter out of the gate at Guard and gives the team position flexibility as a center.
Why Not Us

Post by Why Not Us »

PurpleFloyd wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:42 pm They should trade into the top 5 and get a RT that can anchor the line for a decade
Unless we have a left handed QB then I would consider a top 5 pick on a RT a reach.
"You're not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, July 2021