Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Vikings "Going Hard" for Siemian

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Vikings "Going Hard" for Siemian

Post by HeHateMe »

thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:02 pm
This shit pisses me off. Rooboobracist is hitting the streets, shaking trees and gets us a scoop, and some moron named Ian gets the credit. Its just not right.
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

DC4MVP wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:55 pm I'll still never understand why people are so high on Sloter.

Dude has faced nothing but C level competition his entire career and really hasn't had a pre-season game that makes me think "Huh....I think we have something here...."

Yet, there's people out there that thinks he's going to be something more than a mid-tier backup
Basically everyone in this thread wants him to be the Vikings mid tier back up. So what exactly are you arguing against?
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
mglviks

Post by mglviks »

Herky wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:45 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:40 am A real "Plot twist" here...

Siemian looks to be joining the Jets.

Vikings now putting the cross hairs on Sean Mannion.

Stay Tuned!
There is no way Sloter is worse than he is. Yuck.
+1
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

Philo Beddoe wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:51 pm
DC4MVP wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:55 pm I'll still never understand why people are so high on Sloter.

Dude has faced nothing but C level competition his entire career and really hasn't had a pre-season game that makes me think "Huh....I think we have something here...."

Yet, there's people out there that thinks he's going to be something more than a mid-tier backup
Basically everyone in this thread wants him to be the Vikings mid tier back up. So what exactly are you arguing against?
RubeChat is mostly fine with their Sloter expectations.

If you jump on the Football's Future Vikings board or Reddit board, there's plenty of people who think Sloter can be a starter some day based on nothing....

I didn't know we could only talk about the people in this thread..... :roll: