Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Trade Trae Waynes to the Giants for #17 overall?

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Herky

Re: Trade Trae Waynes to the Giants for #17 overall?

Post by Herky »

Talk shit about someone's wife and you should be able to deal with what happens afterward.

Only pussies go that route online. I'm 100% serious when I say I'd break cunningham's jaw.

I'll leave it at that. Dude is a pile of shit.
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Fun.

How old are you guys?
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm Jesus Christ you guys. Figure out your lives.
It is one person. Can't you see that?

This thread is dumb to begin with. The Giants are not gonna trade #17 for Waynes. The only reason anyone is posting here now is because Herky lied about what he did and I called him out on it.

I like your takes and am always polite to you. I have been polite to everyone here except those who just post attacks and swear at me. I put them on ignore and then they start to PM me.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Herky wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 pm Talk shit about someone's wife and you should be able to deal with what happens afterward.

Only pussies go that route online. I'm 100% serious when I say I'd break cunningham's jaw.

I'll leave it at that. Dude is a pile of shit.
You've said that again and again like it is gonna happen. You sure are thin skinned and weak for someone who talks trash and PMs me. Such a victim.

You can't let it go. I have never said you were a pile of $#it. I've never threatened to break anything. I said you live in Iowa and married a cow or something. Big freakin' deal dude. You look like crap and you love this.

Hey, I will be a bigger man. I am sorry if I said one thing that offended you after you PM'd me several times threatening me. You really are not worth my time.
Dude

Post by Dude »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm Jesus Christ you guys. Figure out your lives.
1. I'm sure this high and mighty post will help. Get over yourself. (responding to your post)

2. Nobody's trading a first round pick for Waynes. (posting to remain relevant to the thread)
Dude

Post by Dude »

Herky wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 pm Dude is a pile of shit.
Ouch, bro...
Dude

Post by Dude »

cunningham wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:41 pm

It is one person. Can't you see that?

Nope.
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

D_B_U wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:19 am The argument between Cunningham and Herky is what ruined rubechat.

I dont know either of you, but cant we just quit with this "puffing our chest out crap".

Dont insult eachother.

If you disagree with someones opinion that is fine, but no need to attack them and then threaten eachother in messages.

Just squash it and move on... Lets focus on talking about football.

Or.. The admin can just ban them both and wait for their bits to come back.

To stay on topic, I like Waynes and dont want to trade him but pick 17 would be too much to pass up on.

That being said, I also would be fine with a second rounder at this point.

I still would prefer they dump Rudy's contract.
Disagree. If you don't think deck pics and bouncy balls were what made rube chat great, you are the problem. Stalking people, taking it off line, totally pos behavior, but this stuff, it's gold Jerry.
Herky

Post by Herky »

cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Dude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:47 pm
Herky wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:38 pm Dude is a pile of shit.
Ouch, bro...
meh...

Doesn't prove it yet.

I will do this: If all of those names quit calling the people who post here names I will stop lumping them together. It just irritates me when people swear at a poster or calls them names. Stay on topic and even if you disagree try to stay polite.

You can swear and call the Vikings players, coaches, owners, and fans anything you want. I just think that the people who post here would appreciate being treated with some respect. Not like we can meet up on some dark alley. I thought people took it too far when someone started to post Derps' personal information on the old boards. It truly ruined the place in my opinion. I also think on the old boards that no one relentlessly attacked the posters as what is allowed here.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Herky wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:57 pm Image

You have entirely too much time on your hands. Funny you left out all of your posts in between.

This is why I stopped responding way back until you decided to come in here and start swearing at me again out of the clear blue.

You are too abrasive, but then you act like a victim. It is old already. Your first PM to me was pathetic.

Simpson Get Lifted

Yeah guys, this whole posting the same thing over and over again is not exactly riveting. Not surprising from Cunningham, but still.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Simpson Get Lifted wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm Yeah guys, this whole posting the same thing over and over again is not exactly riveting. Not surprising from Cunningham, but still.
:roll:
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Jesus Christ. Shut the fuck up.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 am Alright.... I'm fucking sick of it. Herky, Hategreen, or Cunningham act up and time in the next 48 hours report them. Now I'm getting reports from people who have nothing to do with this happy bullshit. Play your games fellas, have fun, just don't fuck it up for other people.
Wtf is this crap???? I haven't had anything to do with this garbage. I havent even posted much last two days and since this asinine crap between Herk and Cunningham started I have one post in this thread. You lump me in it?

Maybe mix in looking into something before jumping on someone. In fact, you could probably stop much of this morons incessant and never ending crusade of accusing everyone and anyone of "being a bit". Herky and I go back to MANY YEARS at the old dawn. Herky may have been over the top here with Cunningham, but it stems from this morons never ending crap accusing of just siiliness. Herk is a good rube and I'd be surprised if he has ever had a bit. And I know for damn sure I haven't. Why don't you help the situation and verify that FACT.

I own what I post and have never once pretended to be someone else. I don't need to as I don't give a flying F if someone loves or hates my post on a fucking men's sports chatboard. :lol:

Next time look into something before jumping on someone who has nothing to do with situation.
Simpson Get Lifted

Reported.
flexbuffchest

Post by flexbuffchest »

I'd rather trade him for the 1st overall pick.
UnFadeable21 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:55 pm Edwards Negatives:

Low IQ
Low Motor
Bad Shot Selection
Bad defense

Who does this remind you of?
Herky

Post by Herky »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:20 am Alright.... I'm fucking sick of it. Herky, Hategreen, or Cunningham act up and time in the next 48 hours report them. Now I'm getting reports from people who have nothing to do with this happy bullshit. Play your games fellas, have fun, just don't fuck it up for other people.
I don't have any bits and you know it.

Fuck off with that.
Billy Ray

Post by Billy Ray »

I think the best youre going to get is a third. While its the same as a comp next year, we would get the 9 mil in cap space. That being said, I dont think Waynes gets traded unless Vikings have a signing up their sleeves
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Herky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:37 am
I don't have any bits and you know it.

Fuck off with that.
I'd bet money you don't. If Abe wants to solve some issues, he can expose the daily garbage this moron chooses to espouse by simply verifying neither of us have a fucking bit. The irony is, I have plenty that can be ripped - but anyone from old dawn knows the very last fucking thing anyone could ever accuse me of is having bits. It's actually laughable.

He literally post something about bits multiple times every single f****** day. Abe would you please squash that once and for all?
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

No reason to slam Ash. He is right. Myself included got sucked into whatever this is... Nobody looks good at this point.

No reason to slam anyone here. Just be polite and argue the post - not the poster. Nothing turns people off from a place like this more than trolling.

No reason to name call and threaten people or discuss spouses. Starting posts with calling someone a name and just slamming them isn't fun or how a debate works. Maybe there are 4-5 people here who do that consistently and I lump them together, but all of you need to grow up.

I'll let you all have the last word, but I am putting you all on ignore and moving on. I am sorry to Herky that I said something about his wife. I'll take the high road and move on.