Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Trade Trae Waynes to the Giants for #17 overall?

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Keith_Morrison

Trade Trae Waynes to the Giants for #17 overall?

Post by Keith_Morrison »

This trade would be good for both parties.

May need to throw in a late round pick too.

What say you?
Herky

Re: Trade Trae Waynes to the Giants for #17 overall?

Post by Herky »

I like Waynes but I'd do that in a heartbeat.
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

Too many concussions and his contract are going to drop his trade value. I'm guessing he gets traded for a 3rd.
Da Gas Man

Post by Da Gas Man »

I like Waynes but he unless he is in the long-term plan, trading him now is the only play. To get a first for him would be a dream.
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Not getting a #1 for Waynes.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

🇳🇪Z
Small Hands

Post by Small Hands »

I do think a trade gets done. They want to pay Theilen more, so Waynes will be the casualty.

Giants will take Metcalf at 17
Last edited by Small Hands on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Good luck. All so we get a few offensive linemen?

If we got a trade like opportunity like this I'd prefer to trade to the top of the draft for a quarterback. Giving up a known commodity for an unknown draft pick is always risky.
Herky

Post by Herky »

cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:05 am Good luck. All so we get a few offensive linemen?

If we got a trade like opportunity like this I'd prefer to trade to the top of the draft for a quarterback. Giving up a known commodity for an unknown draft pick is always risky.
Give it up dipshit. Minnesota is not going to trade up to draft a QB.

I swear you are the stupidest fucker in this joint and that is saying a lot. Go back to playing Madden on rookie level.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:53 am Not getting a #1 for Waynes.
Agreed. But I’d do it if offered.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Herky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:15 am
cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:05 am Good luck. All so we get a few offensive linemen?

I swear you are the stupidest fucker in this joint and that is saying a lot. Go back to playing Madden on rookie level.
:lol:
The Replacements

Post by The Replacements »

Small Hands wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:42 am Too many concussions and his contract are going to drop his trade value. I'm guessing he gets traded for a 3rd.
They'll get a comp 3rd round pick next year if he signs elsewhere. Will likely get traded for a 2nd.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

:lol:
hategreenticemase

If they could get the Giants 17th pick they would personally deliver him to NY on a leer jet. Would love it. Obviously not happening.
hategreenticemase

Better yet, offer them Waynes for Zeitler and a 4th. You know, like we should have done for Cleveland.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Giants say no.... maybe you can get their early third rounder for Waynes.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Hey, "welcome back." Gonna fill my PM with private messages again?

Go back to cowtipping in Iowa.

Your lame insults are twice as lame as the private messages you send me. A few less swearwords and less coming on to me, but I told you already I am married. :humper:

This bit is just stupid. So calling me stupid, especially after trying to get my phone number via PM is just sad.
Herky

Post by Herky »

cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 am

Your lame insults are twice as lame as the private messages you send me. A few less swearwords and less coming on to me, but I told you already I am married. :humper:

This bit is just stupid. So calling me stupid, especially after trying to get my phone number via PM is just sad.
You PM'ed me insulting my wife. If I met you in person I'd break your jaw.

Might want to be careful who you go after online. Internet anonymity is great until it's not.

Oh and nobody tried to get your phone number. Your lies are as bad as your football takes.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 am Giants say no.... maybe you can get their early third rounder for Waynes.
I say no to that.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Herky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 am

Might want to be careful who you go after online. Internet anonymity is great until it's not.

Oh and nobody tried to get your phone number. Your lies are as bad as your football takes.
This bit is lame. Who is an internet tough guy these days? It is 2019.

I never insulted your wife. You came onto me. It is gross.

Tell me who I am internet tough guy? You kept threatening and asking. Your other bits are less abrasive, but you have no redeeming qualities.
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Waynes, as an asset under his current contract, is not worth even a second round pick, especially when you consider what point New York is at regarding their rebuild.

If you flip perspectives and imagine the Vikings were about to give up a first or second rounder for a player who is 6-7 years older and you only get them for another year before you have to shell out huge dollars to keep him beyond that. Everyone here would be pissed at that move and be calling for Rick’s head.

Waynes is a good corner. I don’t know that he’s the type of player that you risk a very significant asset (first or second or even third round pick) just to get his rights for a season and hope you can sign him longterm.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:52 am Waynes, as an asset under his current contract, is not worth even a second round pick, especially when you consider what point New York is at regarding their rebuild.

If you flip perspectives and imagine the Vikings were about to give up a first or second rounder for a player who is 6-7 years older and you only get them for another year before you have to shell out huge dollars to keep him beyond that. Everyone here would be pissed at that move and be calling for Rick’s head.

Waynes is a good corner. I don’t know that he’s the type of player that you risk a very significant asset (first or second or even third round pick) just to get his rights for a season and hope you can sign him longterm.
That is why this thread makes no sense. No way the Giants give us #17 for Waynes.
Herky

Post by Herky »

cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Tell me who I am internet tough guy? You kept threatening and asking. Your other bits are less abrasive, but you have no redeeming qualities.
Boy you are one stupid mother fucker.
cunningham wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 am That is what I think every time you an your bit post here. Do you make your cow-wife wear a Cousin's jersey so you can get it up? Now sign in under your bit to have someone back you up.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Beef Supreme wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:48 am
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 am Giants say no.... maybe you can get their early third rounder for Waynes.
I say no to that.
Fair take. Vikings could use another second somehow, someway to grab another OL guy or something else of substance.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
mlhouse

Post by mlhouse »

hategreenticemase wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:32 am If they could get the Giants 17th pick they would personally deliver him to NY on a leer jet. Would love it. Obviously not happening.
Why wouldnt the Giants just draft a cornerback at #17 instead????????
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:53 am
Ash Ketchum wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:52 am Waynes, as an asset under his current contract, is not worth even a second round pick, especially when you consider what point New York is at regarding their rebuild.

That is why this thread makes no sense. No way the Giants give us #17 for Waynes.
Correct.

Maybe if he was a prime-Revis or Deion Sander caliber corner, you’d trade a first rounder for one season of them and pray to god he has a good experience and wants to sign longterm.
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Herky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:55 am
cunningham wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Boy you are one stupid mother fucker.
cunningham wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:45 am That is what I think every time you an your bit post here. Do you make your cow-wife wear a Cousin's jersey so you can get it up? Now sign in under your bit to have someone back you up.
Gee whiz, what a huge insult. After you filled my PM box coming onto me. Swearing at me. Wanting to know who I am. Stalking me around here.

I did think you were one of Hate/Simp/Dude's bits, but they at least didn't go into PM mode. They attack like you, but you like to go that extra step. Even they have a redeeming quality or two. You are just a crazy dude on here. Welcome back though.

No need to swear all over here though. Attack the message - not the messenger. This is a board to voice your opinion on the team. That is how it works.
Herky

Post by Herky »

You PM'ed me first idiot and I responded.

Sorry you got caught in a lie and now have to resort to more lies. You have the integrity of dog shit.
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

I think we need to see the PM's to properly assess culpability, ok guys?
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Herky wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:02 pm You PM'ed me first idiot and I responded.

Sorry you got caught in a lie and now have to resort to more lies. You have the integrity of dog shit.
I still think Herky is another of Hate's bits, but I have not used PM until this guy started to sent them.

Now we have to go with he said/Herky said... You PM'd me first and this what you said:
Listen up dumbfuck

I know who you are so you might want to cool it.
It was odd because how would you know who I am? Then you just started to come on to me until I blocked you.
Last edited by cunningham on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JigglyPuff

Post by JigglyPuff »

I'm all for it. They should also cut Rudolph's slow bum ass and draft Hockenson or Fant as his replacement.