Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Condensed Vikings games and All 22.

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
AaronVikes

Condensed Vikings games and All 22.

Post by AaronVikes »

Found this site awhile back, thought I would share it again. Has condensed games from all last year, and so far this year. As well as All 22 from this season.

https://skillout.org/vikings/
salamander

Re: Condensed Vikings games and All 22.

Post by salamander »

AaronVikes wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:39 pm Found this site awhile back, thought I would share it again. Has condensed games from all last year, and so far this year. As well as All 22 from this season.

https://skillout.org/vikings/
Nice. I was looking for this earlier this year.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

Bump for more to see.
Hector

Post by Hector »

Nice way to rewatch games. I watched the Packers game again and the guys whom I thought were playing hard and smart were and a few just look lost, uninterested, overmatched or something.

Guys that impressed -

Harris, always looking for the ball...nice find.

Weatherly, he's not going to de-cleat anyone with his strength but in relief duty always working to get to the ball and fast to cut off the edge.

Oneill, former skeptic...no more.

Kearse and Alexander look like they are trending up a bit and good to see Bower get some work in.

I hope we can keep that Cook/Murray tandem together. They are not getting fed like they should be but it's nice to have two smart, instinctual backs.

Cousin's on the designed roll out, cross body throw TD to Theilen was Favretastic. What a nice play...hope to see more of that.

The one bad call was the offsides on Hill that costs the Vikes the field goal....just a phantom call if I've ever seen one, otherwise a nicely called game.

Guys that can go-

Rudolph, He had an eight or so game stretch last year where he was playing like he was payed, getting key blocks, getting open but now Morgan (when he comes back) and Conklin bring as much to the table and are cheaper.

Remmers, literally watched him throw a guy right into Cousins for a sack. Drive killer, low motor and doesn't even look as strong as some seem to say.

Treadwell, looks like a lost little kid out there.
Hector

Post by Hector »

I'm going to re-watch yesterdays game...look for that silver thread I may have missed.