Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rams/Chiefs game switched to LA

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
Hornets

Rams/Chiefs game switched to LA

Post by Hornets »

Why in the hell did they want to play this in dirty old Mexico anyway? Just dumb and now the NFL is going to have to answer to angry fans who made travel plans to see the game and get diarreaha…….
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Rams/Chiefs game switched to LA

Post by RubeTube »

Hornets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm Why in the hell did they want to play this in dirty old Mexico anyway? Just dumb and now the NFL is going to have to answer to angry fans who made travel plans to see the game and get diarreaha…….
Fuck off

Lock this racist ass thread up.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Bleeds Purple

Post by Bleeds Purple »

They play in Mexico for the obvious reason - $$$$$$$$$$. The NFL marketing machine wants to start to saturate the Mexican market and get all he Pesos they can from the People in Mexico. Same deal as the games in Europe. Plus, supposedly, there is scuttlebutt that the NFL is looking to put teams in Europe and Mexico someday. Massive Peso and Pound grab.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Bleeds Purple wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 pm They play in Mexico for the obvious reason - $$$$$$$$$$. The NFL marketing machine wants to start to saturate the Mexican market and get all he Pesos they can from the People in Mexico. Same deal as the games in Europe. Plus, supposedly, there is scuttlebutt that the NFL is looking to put teams in Europe and Mexico someday. Massive Peso and Pound grab.
It's obvious why they do it. Also, people there enjoy the product as well. Gus just made this thread so he could make himself look more ignorant than he already is.

Grade A trash thread.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:20 pm
Bleeds Purple wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 pm They play in Mexico for the obvious reason - $$$$$$$$$$. The NFL marketing machine wants to start to saturate the Mexican market and get all he Pesos they can from the People in Mexico. Same deal as the games in Europe. Plus, supposedly, there is scuttlebutt that the NFL is looking to put teams in Europe and Mexico someday. Massive Peso and Pound grab.
It's obvious why they do it. Also, people there enjoy the product as well. Gus just made this thread so he could make himself look more ignorant than he already is.

Grade A trash thread.
SO mean.
SO angry.

:naners:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Hornets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Grade A trash thread.
SO mean.
SO angry.

Ya, making a thread to call Mexico a dump is so "Happy" and "Fun"
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Hornets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:22 pm

Grade A trash thread.
SO mean.
SO angry.

Ya, making a thread to call Mexico a dump is so "Happy" and "Fun"
Tuck ya in

Post by Tuck ya in »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 pm
Hornets wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 pm Why in the hell did they want to play this in dirty old Mexico anyway? Just dumb and now the NFL is going to have to answer to angry fans who made travel plans to see the game and get diarreaha…….
Fuck off

Lol, racist? Really? Settle down sport.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Tuck ya in wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:53 pm
Fuck off

What's it have to do with the Vikings? Why would anyone care? Do you know the OP? He has a history of "Baiting"
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Fuck off

What's it have to do with the Vikings? Why would anyone care? Do you know the OP? He has a history of "Baiting"
:lol:

A moron who judges qb's by the color of their skin calling someone else racist. Priceless. But hey, not surprising from someone with a tagline of wanting to shit in the President of the United States mouth.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:34 am

A moron who judges qb's by the color of their skin calling someone else racist. Priceless. But hey, not surprising from someone with a tagline of wanting to shit in the President of the United States mouth.
The banter with you is over. A middle aged man had to go to the mods. :lol: Pretty sad.

Congrats on being the "Little Debbie" of Rube Chat. Even The Psycho didn't do that.

TEH PUMP HAS ONE WORD FOR YA... CIAO!

— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:31 am

The banter with you is over. A middle aged man had to go to the mods. :lol: Pretty sad.

Congrats on being the "Little Debbie" of Rube Chat. Even The Psycho didn't do that.

There hasn't been any banter, there has been hgtm making a fool out of your dumbass. You don't need much help with that, so trust me, not taking a bunch of credit for it - it's simply entertaining.

The The Psycho reference is solid because you more than anyone else should know him like the back of your hand - the most narcissistic, thinks he is important jackass since Train boy. Don't worry, I won't tell your "maniacs" what you really are! :lol:

In 15 years of this place and the former place I have never once gone to the mods. However when someone says a rubes first name (when has no way of knowing it) as some sort of veiled threat, it gets taken seriously. But hey, you keep running with the little debbie bit. It's all you got.

Hey, can we get your latest "hot take" segment soon? Please, "teh tube"???? :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 am

There hasn't been any banter, there has been hgtm making a fool out of your dumbass. You don't need much help with that, so trust me, not taking a bunch of credit for it - it's simply entertaining.

The The Psycho reference is solid because you more than anyone else should know him like the back of your hand - the most narcissistic, thinks he is important jackass since Train boy. Don't worry, I won't tell your "maniacs" what you really are! :lol:

In 15 years of this place and the former place I have never once gone to the mods. However when someone says a rubes first name (when has no way of knowing it) as some sort of veiled threat, it gets taken seriously. But hey, you keep running with the little debbie bit. It's all you got.

Hey, can we get your latest "hot take" segment soon? Please, "teh tube"???? :lol:
I know you love my work. It's time to stop with this though. The mods don't like it.

Teh Tube has a message for ya.... Peace and Love Bro. :beer: Come follow me with the other 2.3 million on twitter.

— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 am
hategreenticemase wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:56 am

I know you love my work. It's time to stop with this though. The mods don't like it.

Teh Tube has a message for ya.... Peace and Love Bro. :beer: Come follow me with the other 2.3 million on twitter.

Can't make it up. :lol:
salamander

Post by salamander »

It would have been pretty sweet to watch a game in Mexico City.

That being said, you can't fault these teams for not wanting to play on a field that doesn't meet NFL standards.
Also, not the safest place in the world to play.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

I smell a rat. This game was planned what, a year ago? Are you telling me someone wasn't responsible the last couple of months to make sure the playing field was going to be plenty good? ONE WEEK before it's supposed to be played and all of a sudden the condition isn't good enough. I cry foul....
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

Was the game supposed to be played at Azteca?

Also, who cares and how is this Vikings related.

Seems strange to even start this thread.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 am Was the game supposed to be played at Azteca?

Munker wanted to start a thread about "Nasty" Mexico etc... He doesn't care either. Just gave him a reason to push his agenda.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
hategreenticemase

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 am
Ash Ketchum wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:37 am Was the game supposed to be played at Azteca?

Munker wanted to start a thread about "Nasty" Mexico etc... He doesn't care either. Just gave him a reason to push his agenda.

I swear to God, you are the gift that just keeps on giving. Ripping someone else for "pushing his agenda". If I didnt see it here in the ol black and white, I almost wouldnt believe it. Priceless. :lol:

This coming from the same moron who in his signature babble promotes "BLM", has racists posts, says he would like to "Shit in the Presidents mouth", and talks endlessly about some cant make it up "twitter following" and his "maniacs" - but the OP, he is the one with the agenda. Classic.
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

One "could".. and I mean "COULD" make the argument that its vikings related because one of the teams they are chasing for a play-off bye got a game moved from a neutral site to a home game. Possibly making it a more winnable game. Its a stretch I know. Rams have no real home field advantage and the chance of them catching the rams are slim... just saying.
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

They call me Jobber... I have learn to not only accept it, but embrace it.
Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

mankatobjr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:07 pm

One "could".. and I mean "COULD" make the argument that its vikings related because one of the teams they are chasing for a play-off bye got a game moved from a neutral site to a home game. Possibly making it a more winnable game. Its a stretch I know. Rams have no real home field advantage and the chance of them catching the rams are slim... just saying.
Haha fair enough.

I only laugh because for this entire season I have not thought about a first round bye at all. Just focused on getting in after the Buffalo loss and GB tie. What a difference a season makes... just ask the champs.
Dale Doback

Post by Dale Doback »

I would like to sign up for your newsletter. :D
"Two-thirds of the world is covered by water. The other third is covered by Fred Smoot."
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:53 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 am

I swear to God, you are the gift that just keeps on giving. Ripping someone else for "pushing his agenda". If I didnt see it here in the ol black and white, I almost wouldnt believe it. Priceless. :lol:

This coming from the same moron who in his signature babble promotes "BLM", has racists posts, says he would like to "Shit in the Presidents mouth", and talks endlessly about some cant make it up "twitter following" and his "maniacs" - but the OP, he is the one with the agenda. Classic.
No time for the banter today. 1.7K influx on our fan page last night. The "Maniacs" are "Buzzing"

Trying to get our IT guy's in here and "Crunching" our deadlines for this HUGE Packers vs Seahawks game tonight. A lot going on in the world of sports.

Catch you on the flipside!

— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:36 pm

Haha fair enough.

I only laugh because for this entire season I have not thought about a first round bye at all. Just focused on getting in after the Buffalo loss and GB tie. What a difference a season makes... just ask the champs.
The Saints loss and the Saints beating the Rams pretty much sealed up the chances at a bye. Those were two games the Vikings need the Saints to lose.

Best case is they get the 3 seed.. face the Bears at home week one... travel to Rams week 2. (rams I think are more beatable in the divisional round at home then the Saints are) Then Hope the Panthers or the East Champ can knock the Saints out.. Otherwise I'd rather face the Saints in NFC Championship game then divisional round with them off a bye.
"Jobber's all over the board. Sometimes level-headed, sometimes out of this world. It's fun and scary all at the same time." CDM24 (And he is 100% right)

Ash Ketchum

Post by Ash Ketchum »

mankatobjr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Haha fair enough.

The Saints loss and the Saints beating the Rams pretty much sealed up the chances at a bye. Those were two games the Vikings need the Saints to lose.

Best case is they get the 3 seed.. face the Bears at home week one... travel to Rams week 2. (rams I think are more beatable in the divisional round at home then the Saints are) Then Hope the Panthers or the East Champ can knock the Saints out.. Otherwise I'd rather face the Saints in NFC Championship game then divisional round with them off a bye.
With the remaining schedule, just making the playoffs is not a given at all, so I am just worried about qualifying, not seeding or matchups yet.

I do agree the scenario you laid out seems preferable.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Ash Ketchum wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:11 pm
mankatobjr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Haha fair enough.

With the remaining schedule, just making the playoffs is not a given at all, so I am just worried about qualifying, not seeding or matchups yet.

I do agree the scenario you laid out seems preferable.
We are in trouble if we lose to the Bears.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
mankatobjr

Post by mankatobjr »

Win the next two and in. I don't think the Patriots game will have much meaning in they win the next two. A non conference road loss is the best loss to take. They win these next two.. they will win last 3 (Dolphins, Lions, Bears at home) that gives them that puts them at 8 wins. need 10 to win the Division. especially if next two are against division teams.

Even if they lose to the Bears.. they are still in drivers seat to a wildcard (but need to beat Packers and probably Seahawks)

Bleeds Purple

Post by Bleeds Purple »

If they play their cards right, They might be able to reduce their overall carbon footprint and use the light from all those wildfires out there instead of having to burn nasty fossil fuels to produce electricity for the lights in the stadium.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

what a big time botch by the nfl. who's responsible for this screw up? if players didn't make some noise the league would have went through with the game too.