Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Offensive line chat.

A place to discuss the MN Vikings
64DegreeWedge

Re: Offensive line chat.

Post by 64DegreeWedge »

Yeah but you don’t Understand. The odds are factored into the winning percentage. If a fav is down less than td they are still fav.
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
64DegreeWedge

Post by 64DegreeWedge »

Chiefs will blow the Vikings out.
Too Bad I Have To Destroy You Now
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:40 am
64DegreeWedge wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 am It was a blowout. They never had a chance to win the game.

Maybe for one drive in the saints game but cousins threw a pick lmao.
Guy's like IHateBlackQBs would spend our whole cap on offensive line. Their obsession is so deep now, it will never be good enough.
:lol:

Oh I see what you did there you tricky boy! Let's try to pretend the other guy is racist to cover up the real racist! The only moron on record here of forming their opinion on a QB based on the color of their skin is rubeboobretard.

For the record, Darian Hagan, Janelle Holieway, Rickey Foggie, Tony Rice, Russell Wilson and Steve McNair are among my favorite players of all time. I think some of them may have been black.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:31 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:40 am
64DegreeWedge wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 am It was a blowout. They never had a chance to win the game.

Maybe for one drive in the saints game but cousins threw a pick lmao.
Guy's like IHateBlackQBs would spend our whole cap on offensive line. Their obsession is so deep now, it will never be good enough.
:lol:

Oh I see what you did there you tricky boy! Let's try to pretend the other guy is racist to cover up the real racist! The only moron on record here of forming their opinion on a QB based on the color of their skin is rubeboobretard.

For the record, Darian Hagan, Janelle Holieway, Rickey Foggie, Tony Rice, Russell Wilson and Steve McNair are among my favorite players of all time. I think some of them may have been black.
Hey Mike, I like talking to you. No hard feelings. Bet the Vikings over the Bears. We will be dawgs in this one. It's already set at bears by 3.

Wanna win some money froobs? Take the Vikings. This team is like steel inserted into the fire. We are battle tested. Similar to Mel in brave heart.

Scars will be tested but we blow Chicago out.

Oh ya, I know about the struggles in Chi Town.

31 Vikings

20 Bears
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Phrooster

Post by Phrooster »

64DegreeWedge wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:58 pm Chiefs will blow the Vikings out.
Cuz of coaching?