Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Moses' FB League

A place to discuss the MN Timberwolves
Moses Scurry

Moses' FB League

Post by Moses Scurry »

Created a league. General info in posts below.

I'll need your email PM'd to me here. Create a dummy email account if you want. Create a dummy espn account too if you want. Privacy from the freaks on this board.

Signed up so far.
1. Moses
2. YBBR
3. LordNu
4. TrueBlue
5. Abe
Last edited by Moses Scurry on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Moses Scurry

Re: Moses' FB League

Post by Moses Scurry »

Scoring below, Head-to-head, weekly. You do not need to submit a new lineup each night and micromanage the hell out of it. Set your lineup Sunday, let the week play out. No substitutions during the week. It really sucks if your guy goes down 1 minute into game one but them is the breaks.

Pts: 1
Blk: 2
Steals: 2
Ast: 1
Reb: 1
TO: -1
FGM: 1
FGA: -1
FTM: 1
FTA: -1
DD: 5
TD: 10
QD: 15

Example:
KG plays 3 games: Has 60 total points one game, 40 total the next, and 50 the next. 150 points, divide by 3. That is his weekly score.

8 starters/5 bench players. I think that is enough depth but leave enough on waivers so people can salvage the season due to injuries.

You do need one of each specific position in the starting lineup then the 6,7,8th or flex (G/F/PF or C)

Point Guard (PG)
Shooting Guard (SG)
Small Forward (SF)
Power Forward (PF)
Center (C)
Guard (G)
Forward (F)
Power Forward/Center (PF/C)
Bench (BE) (5 players)
Moses Scurry

Post by Moses Scurry »

TrueBlue wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:40 amI want in!
PM email please.
digitalwolf

Post by digitalwolf »

Is this league on ESPN or Yahoo? If it's the latter, I'm in......as I really dislike Yahoo's format.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:32 am So, do you guys just want to pay me now, or...
Are you going to get the NBA for the fantasy sports on this page? I am intrigued by it.
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

So the league only last for a week, or can you set it to last the season? I would think most of us would give a season league a shot. $20 from the regulars. You still wouldn't make all your money back though :/ You have it as a trial for a while, don't you?
Frank Rizzo

Re: Moses, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,' FB League

Post by Frank Rizzo »

I won my fantasy football league title this year for the fourth time, baby, eclipsing my main rival as greatest team in the history of the league I play in. I was fortunate to decide on keeping zero out of a max of two and selecting Lenny Fournette first (I had the first pick) and gobbling up Todd Gurley and Dalvin Cook at the turn. Gurley made it happen, dogs, he won me another championship!
LordNu

Re: Moses, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,' FB League

Post by LordNu »

Frank Rizzo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:12 pm I won my fantasy football league title this year for the fourth time, baby, eclipsing my main rival as greatest team in the history of the league I play in. I was fortunate to decide on keeping zero out of a max of two and selecting Lenny Fournette first (I had the first pick) and gobbling up Todd Gurley and Dalvin Cook at the turn. Gurley made it happen, dogs, he won me another championship!
Why aren't you posting here more often Rizzo?
Frank Rizzo

Re: Moses, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,' FB League

Post by Frank Rizzo »

I didn't know, I just found out.. I was over at Fromania wondering why it was so dead.... My main man Abraham F reached out to steer me in the right direction..All I can really say at this point is GO VIKINGS!
LordNu

Re: Moses, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob

Post by LordNu »

TrueBlue wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:53 pm
Frank Rizzo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:47 pm I didn't know, I just found out.. I was over at Fromania wondering why it was so dead.... My main man Abraham F reached out to steer me in the right direction..All I can really say at this point is GO VIKINGS!
Man, you have missed a lot.
Yeah, like this fantastic win over Portland!
Frank Rizzo

Re: Moses, an ok Froob,, an ok Froob,' FB League

Post by Frank Rizzo »

I hate to say it but the Wolves may be the better team at the moment...
BBG

Post by BBG »

Shout out to Dan 🍕! Bro compiled an unbeatable squad with some savvy FA pickups and roster management.

Congrats big, guy! 🏆
LordNu

Post by LordNu »

Ain't no catch some of you guys. Will be interesting to see which of you two win the league ultimately.